Thread: Bubble Mania won't load new levels beyond Cosmic Crater.

New Resident

Bubble Mania won't load new levels beyond Cosmic Crater.

I have Bubble Mania on 3 devices (Nexus 7; Samsung 4g; iPad). I am at 3 different levels. On my Nexus 7 tablet, I have completed up to Cosmic Crater with 15/18 stars. The game will not load the next level. On my iPad, I am up to level 148. Please help. I have uninstalled the app on my Nexus 7 and re-installed it but it re-installs at the same level as before. Yes, I am willing to start over if I must...I don't want to, but I will. Please help.

Level 114 is currently that last level available on Android. If you've completed all the levels, you might want to try Jewel Mania which you can find in the Google Play Store.

New Resident
    Thanks for that info. Any ideas on when new levels will be available?

Hear, hear! I'm on level 211 on my iPhone and have just moved to android. Gutted that there's no continuation!

New Resident
    When will there be an update for android?

New Resident

Question bubble mania wont load.any new.levels.beyond.cosmic.crater after.I beat 114

I have completed all of.the.levels on cosmic.crater..the.last level in.cosmic.crater.is.114 &when.I.finished.it.it pretty much said "congratulations get 3stars on.every single.level.in.the.game while.the.bubble.master makes.new.levels" so im.thinking.yea.right its impossible to.get.three.stars.on every.single one.of.those.114levels!theres no. So im.wondering will.anymore.levels.ever.be.available.or.is that just.the.end.of.the.game.for.android.users?!