Thread: problem to harvest

Rhino Keeper

problem to harvest

Hello when i collect my fruits and vegetables the points are not added in my level stage.I ve uninstall and reinstall the game but it s the same thing since g?n?ral months so it s longer to grow up in level.Please help me.Thanks

The Honorable Panda
    You only get Xps when you plant crops or buy animals. You do not get XPs when harvesting your crops.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-25-13 at 06:23 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I know but when i collect my crops i don t collect points every time.For example i collect 30 points instead of 200

Rhino Keeper
    I have 308 spaces of crops ( watermelon etc ) and when i harvest the crops just a few points are added to my level stage.I ve tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but it s still the same

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1343 View Post
    I have 308 spaces of crops ( watermelon etc ) and when i harvest the crops just a few points are added to my level stage.I ve tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but it s still the same
    You get XPs when you plant too, and actually with grain I believe you get them all when you plant. There is a good threat for beginners with a lot of good points: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....for-Beginners)

Rhino Keeper
    I know but when i harvest my watermelon or other crops i just collect a few XP and there s a lot of XPs missing who are not added to my XPs

I think that you will only get XP at harvest for crops that have been watered by other players. Crops not watered do not yield any XP. I may be wrong.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyOates View Post
    I think that you will only get XP at harvest for crops that have been watered by other players. Crops not watered do not yield any XP. I may be wrong.
    You get extra XP when you collect watered crop and you also get XP when you plant and when you collect. Depending on a crop - it may be one or two or more.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok thanks :-)