Thread: What's Going On With Farm Story???

New Resident

What's Going On With Farm Story???

I am getting more and more Concerned about what is happening with the Origial Farm Story. I have emailed Team Lava MANY times asking about what is going on with Farm Story. There have been NO updates, NO new items added for Halloween, Nothing. Except of course the box that Pops Up to Buy More Gems. Farm Story is the ONLY game I play on my Kindle Fire HD. I have put in over $200.00 buying gems to get goodies. All Team Lava seems to say is Thank You for emailing, Please check the Forum. I do Not have a PC at home and Only have my Kindle Fire HD. There are NO apps available for any other version, Halloween, Fall, etc. on my Kindle. Amazon has told me that the other Versions are NOT Kindle Friendly. I cant seem to find my way around the Forum to find out Anything either. I'm emailing from work since doing this on a Kindle isnt as easy for an older person. So, Can Some One please tell me what is going on with Farm Story? I saw on a wall that someone read in the Forum it is being slowing done away with. Is it? I am so aggravated over this!! For over a Year now this silly game has been my Happy Place. I've made Awesome friends too. But regarding the farm itself, nothing is being maintained. Not even Stormies farm has changed in Months. Is Farm Story Being faded away? Is there another version that will be added to Amazon for us Kindle users or are be basically SOL. If there IS a newer app, how do I get it to Link with my existing farm so I dont lose the Gems I just bought and ALL the items in my Inventory? PLEASE help me!!! I'm in Panick Mode here!!!

The Honorable Panda
    You can find more information and updates from community managers on the current thread
    Farm Updates?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request