Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
So at this point, it is moot, but I have seen some questions about this here, and around. I created two accounts about 6 years ago back, I think it was, maybe earlier, maybe later, but at some point, the second device took a dump and so I was logging into the second account from my first device. Then, they suddenly took the log in feature away on RS and, just like that, I lost my other account. Fortunate for me, I was in the main account when all of this happened, but I’ve wanted my other account back, ever since then. It would really be nice to have that feature again on Resto. Seems they only took it away in iOS and not Android. I had spent so much money on both of my accounts.
You may still be able to recover your Restaurant Story game by logging in through another S8 game that supports the Login feature on iOS. I believe Bakery Story may still have the feature.

If that doesn't work, please reach out to S8 Support (link in my signature) regarding Account Recovery. Hoping you get your game back soon!