Thread: Story games not fully loading

Story games not fully loading

Hi there, is there a problem with the story games?? Since wednesday, farms, bakeries and restaurant pages aren't fully loading on my phone. Crops, trees and buildings seem to be affected on many farms. My schoolhouse isn't showing 90% of the time as does my won collectables. On other farms, water drops seem to be hovering above nothing. On the food games, coins are hovering above invisible tables. I'm using a samsung g3 on mobile web. Is this common? Network issue perhaps?Or a server issue? Anyone else experiencing this? I've turned my phone off and on but that doesn't help.

Fashion Designer
    Sounds like a phone issue. You can try uninstalling a game and reinstalling to see if that helps. Your progress is saved on the servers so uninstalling won't affect anything. If it fixes the problem on one then I'd do the same with all the others.

You could also try clearing the cache for the game. Go into Settings and find your list of applications. There should be an option to clear the cache for each app. Clearing the cache will force the game to redownload images in the game.

Farm Supplier
    I'm having the same problem aussie is having & I play on kindle so it's not a phone issue. I've uninstalled & cleared cache, doesn't help. They just don't care about farm story anymore. As 4 the other games I only play pet story & I'm having problems with it too. Hey moderators help please!

Executive Chef
    It sounds like a device or network problem to me. What kind of data connection are you using? If you're just using 3G or 4g, try using WiFi.

it does not seem to be a widely reported problem (yet)

(also, I'm moving your thread to the bugs forum.)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    It sounds like a device or network problem to me. What kind of data connection are you using? If you're just using 3G or 4g, try using WiFi.

it does not seem to be a widely reported problem (yet)

(also, I'm moving your thread to the bugs forum.)
    I play on wifi & still having the problem

Executive Chef
    Okay, I'll flag this over, but I suggest that anyone having the problem send a report to support@teamlava.com.

Hi,

Has this problem continued?
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread