Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Updates?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I still have it on my side bar, but I'm on Android. I did lose some other games from the side bar a few days ago though, but it was the retired games.
    I'm on Android also, and have Farm Story on my side bar. I have Nightclub Story and City Story also. Don't have the other retired games, but they are still available in Google Play. And what I like is they removed the Storm8 games from the list.

I don't think they'll remove Farm Story on Android, since we most likely won't get Farm Story 2. There just won't be updates, like for the rest of the games that are retired on iOS.

Grand Emperor
    I lost two neighbors this week. I was neighbors with one for over two years. I haven't been playing much since they stopped updates since I had mastered all coin crops and trees. I have one tree left to master from the fall update. That may be it for me if tere are no more updates.

Executive Chef
    I've lost several long-term neighbors as well still hoping for Farm Story updates to come back.

New Resident
    Team Lava should unlock all the plants and tress for us since they won't give us any new items !!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I lost two neighbors this week. I was neighbors with one for over two years. I haven't been playing much since they stopped updates since I had mastered all coin crops and trees. I have one tree left to master from the fall update. That may be it for me if tere are no more updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    I've lost several long-term neighbors as well still hoping for Farm Story updates to come back.
    Ditto ladies - I know it is sooo sad.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I think i know who those two neighbours are.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    But there are still people playing it. That wording was very decietful of TL.
    But the wording never included the words "regular updates" or "weekly updates" did it?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I think i know who those two neighbours are.
    Yep, you're right. Plus one more taking about a two week break, but will quit if no updates in that period. I expect more to quit in the next couple of weeks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    But the wording never included the words "regular updates" or "weekly updates" did it?
    You're right. With their wording, an update here and there will count. However, I think they will stop updates altogether eventually even though people are playing.

Two years ago I learned I had to read TL's words carefully because they would word something that was easy to read as going to be released for all, but then they would only release to iOS and not Android. I thought it was deceitful. When Android players kept posting they didn't get the update I told them they were cruel, but they didn't change their wording.

This time, although I thought the game would soon die, I thought they would resume weekly updates after the summer. Good job, TL, you got me again.

Executive Chef
    They advertise on the app store that farm gets free weekly updates,

Way to lie TL...better get that fixed but judging from the past it won't.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast