Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Updates?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Well, Farm Story has moved completely off my "Storm 8 Games sidebar". If that isn't an omen then I don't know what is.

Yanochka, the answer would be : Yes.
    Hmm, are you sure, 'cause I still see it there.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    Hmm, are you sure, 'cause I still see it there.
    Yup. Am pretty sure. I only play Restaurant, bakery & farm story. Both RS & BS are there. Farm disappeared about a week ago when i started getting the candy game goal to download.

Executive Chef
    Yup. Am pretty sure. I only play Restaurant, bakery & farm story. Both RS & BS are there. Farm disappeared about a week ago when i started getting the candy game goal to download.

I still have it on my side bar, but I'm on Android. I did lose some other games from the side bar a few days ago though, but it was the retired games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    You actually believed something these people said? Anything written on this site has to be taken with a train of salt. Considering the last thing we got was a paltry chicken coop and some cucumber crop, I think it's pretty certain the game is going down the drain.

It's just like the treatment Nightclub and Monster received. One minute it's there and the next time is ticking away between updates. We would get a little cute message saying they're taking a break or the game hasn't been abandoned and then, that's just what happened.
    Oh I know, believe me I didnt think they would keep their promise. Was just hoping they would. I see that now that whatever they say I wont believe them until they actually keep their word. Its sad a company that makes great games cant be honest. At least they arent getting anymore of my money. Lesson learned NEVER spend real money on any type of game unless its just a one time flat rate to buy the game. Never again will i spend money for items in a game.

Executive Chef
    Ahh, but you see, the thing is they were very careful in how they worded their promise regarding updates.

DWF said :
    But there are still people playing it. That wording was very decietful of TL.

Fashion Designer
    Wah. No Halloween stuff for Farm Story?! Come on TL! I am having a bad week with their games. Two gem traps on Bakery Story & no update on here... Might need to find some new games to play!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sad.

I opened RS this morning and was hopping with delight at all the cool Halloween stuff + Goals. Opened FS - same (no Goals though); BS - Goals + mostly cool Halloween stuff.

Eagerly went to Farm.

Nothing.

Big. Fat. Nadda.

Funnily enough, this is the game that I actually spend (spent) money on buying gems.

Sad

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    I'm sad.

I opened RS this morning and was hopping with delight at all the cool Halloween stuff + Goals. Opened FS - same (no Goals though); BS - Goals + mostly cool Halloween stuff.

Eagerly went to Farm.

Nothing.

Big. Fat. Nadda.

Funnily enough, this is the game that I actually spend (spent) money on buying gems.

Sad

Im wishing I hadnt given a single penny to TL since this is how they treat us. Never again though. Beside that i cant get itune cards in Thailand anymore anyways. Though my mom offered to let me use her credit card but definelty not going to take her up on her offer now, on any TL game.

Rhino Keeper
    Something needs to be done because this is really really LAME.

Rhino Keeper
    I lost another long time nbr yesteday. I finally decided to give this game two more weeks. If they don't resume updates again, I will quit. There is nothing to look forward to, and nothing to accomplish, really. So why play?! What a shame.

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast