Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Farm Updates?

Fashion Designer
    It is sad to read this. I hate farm story 2 that is why I deleted it. All those things you have to do. I want my old game be fun again!

Host(ess)
    Team Lava Please hear us! I'm not asking for support, weekly updates, goals etc.... I totally understand that farm story is just a game of the past for you. However, there are still many many people such as me that play every day and love farm story. I just have one request. Could you please consider making all of the items available for us to purchase??? You know old goal items, boxes, limited time offers???? PLEASE!!!!! I have a ton of gems built up in farm story and would love to use them to purchase items from the past and items that I missed before I started playing farm story. It only makes sense that we could have all the items available to purchase since there are many of us who still play daily.

New Resident
    I haven't seen a update for apple o.s. in 2 yrs. nothing new. Snoring!!!

New Resident
    Please can we have updates for this game....so many people play it it's like a community on its own....you should be proud of this game.....tell you what if you don't want to support the loyal people who play this game....tell me how much it will take for me to buy the game and give the loyal players what they want....

Farm Supplier
    Those "story" games with a Storm8 symbol on their icons are still supported like Fashion story, Bakery, Dragon.., those don't have the symbols are not get the new updates, like Zoo story, Farm,..
    Last edited by catphantomcake; 07-01-14 at 04:13 AM.

so sad .. I like playing on my farm even if it is only once or twice a day now.. before I played all the time...please update

New Resident

Fondly thinking of Farm I...

Although we 'think' there are still plenty of people playing Farm I, we really don't know how it compares to the numbers who are playing Fashion, Bakery, Mania, etc., etc. I love Farm I... (Spent time & money on Farm II, but it was literally causing me anxiety! What a relief when I deleted it!) I doubt TL will come back to update Farm I... I'm very sympathetic to those who've voiced their disappointment here (heaven knows I feel the same way!) But each TL game is like any other business... No business can stay open indefinitely without enough customers to support it. I believe Farm II was the result of TL trying to revamp a fun game into a new sensation... sad, but true. Although TL says Farm & Farm II are separate games, one can't help but notice that they have the same name...!

New Resident
    its update is very week in android,in a year ,i have only one new update.plz send a new update and new tools .

I cannot water anymore. Does anyone know why?

I agree!