Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Farm Updates?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMini View Post
    Well TL, I guess I'm done, both with FS and with you. After 2 1/2 years of playing you have lost me as a customer for good. I have never played a game as long as this one. I want you to know that before FS2 came out I tried playing the popular farm game put out by one of your competitors. I then decided that it wasn't for me and I deleted it. It's too involved for someone with a busy schedule. When FS2 came out I didn't even bother because the format seemed nearly identical. Farm Story was prefect for a lot of people you've decided to ditch them. And since customer loyalty doesn't seem to matter to you, there is really no point in staying. These are the paths that lead you to your own downfall. Goodbye TL.
    AMEN...lol. All these ppl on here are telling me I must not read between the lines...I am grown, been playing FS for over 2 years. Mastered most crops and trees. No new stuff to buy, no updates. I'm with you.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm looking forward to further updates if TL can find it in their heart

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Hey twospoons, I was considering downloading some older versions as well, but couldn't figure out what buildings are not in my current version. Can you give mean idea of what you got in which version? No need to tell me where you downloaded it, especially if it isn't from the TL supported sites (ahem) since we don't want this thread closed you understand...
    well, i've only tried 2 so far, and the st. patrick's day one only had crops/trees (although i did get to buy some of those and got 1 gem from planting clover) plus a gem decoration i didn't want. so the halloween edition is where it's at. i've got the headless mower and haunted barn built, and have to finish the pumpkin coach and the gourd fountain before i'll move on to other editions. i think those were all specific to that version.

Nightclub Owner
    I have clover in the regular version. Do you remember what else was in the st patrick's day version? Will take a look at the halloween version.

will we ever get any new farm updates??

will we ever get any new farm updates??

New Resident
    I totally agree . Every neighbor I have said they never had an update. In the description it's fully states that's farm story is updated weekly. Could you please have someone look into why farm story is not being updated. Thanks

Its april 2014 and there hasnt been any updates since oct 2013... Do I have to dl farm story 2 to play something I havent mastered yet?
    Last edited by tammycsteele; 04-05-14 at 07:44 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tammycsteele View Post
    Its april 2014 and there hasnt been any updates since oct 2013... Do I have to dl farm story 2 to play something I havent mastered yet?
    Farm story and Farm Story 2 are two separate games. Farm Story is currently not receiving any updates, but the game is still being supported so you can continue
    mastering the crops you have not completed.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Any Plans For Updates??

There are many of us that still play Farm Story, and we would like to know if there is ever going to be anymore updates??

Is there anyway to offer us all the items that were offered in the past???

Please there are so many of us that really enjoy playing Farm Story, and we don't want to play Farm Story 2 as it is not the same...

I am speaking for MANY players.

Rhino Keeper
    We were first told they were taking summer off & updates would resume after, lie #1 then we were told there would be limited updates lie #2 ... We haven't had an update since October! You guys say this game is currently not receiving updates but is being supported! Well if it's being supported then shouldn't there be an update??? Come on TL be honest and admit your trying to phase out this game like you did the others!! Not everyone wants to plays FS2!!