Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Updates?

No updates since November. Bummer! What's your problem team lava???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 1271958 View Post
    What's your problem team lava???
    Farm Story 2, candy mania, fruit splash mania, that jewel game, that hidden mystery game, the connect the dots game...i suspect they have more interest in developing those games and newer games than creating content for farm story. I suppose people are more willing to speand more money on those games than on farm story.

Yea staff, please do that!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm gonna miss my neighbors from around the world, sigh. Found a couple games where I don't get so close n personal. Feels like the death of a friend. Sorry I ever started this game. Never again!

New Resident

new updates??

Please do some updates for farm story. It seems like you have ignored it since you brought out farm story 2. It's very disappointing. I have been playing this game for a couple years. And it seems like you guys just walked away.

New Resident
    I sent an email and they didn't even respond to me. So I left a post on here hoping they would answer yet still nothing. Very very disappointing!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cutipioo View Post
    I sent an email and they didn't even respond to me. So I left a post on here hoping they would answer yet still nothing. Very very disappointing!!
    Don't hold your breath. The last we heard about this game is that they stopped working on it and it will get very little updates if at all. They're focusing on newer games, so old games get neglected and eventually abandonned.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Don't hold your breath. The last we heard about this game is that they stopped working on it and it will get very little updates if at all. They're focusing on newer games, so old games get neglected and eventually abandonned.
    Correct. No updates, game will be retired in preference to FS2. Android users may get FS2 a year or so after it's release for IOS, if you still want to deal with these questionable people. They just still plan to use us for the purchase of gems until the last possible moment.
    Last edited by truedark; 01-17-14 at 09:06 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Really? They said they stopped working on it? Too bad. I was thinking about starting up again.

The Honorable Panda
    Last offical word

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Farm Story will have very limited updates, but is still being supported.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request