Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Updates?

Farm Supplier
    I desperately need more/new trees. I've mastered all but a handful and my farm is starting to look less than lush. Sparse, even. I've left some of the mastered trees out, put out some fall and Halloween trees. But new trees would be much appreciated. And this gives me a vision of the future as I start mastering all the crops too. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    It's possible that your PM was missed due to a high volume of messages. If we missed your message, we apologize.

Farm Story will have very limited updates, but is still being supported.

Thats really a shame.

and a truly bizarre way to run a business. lol, you have customers who WANT to spend money with you, but you say no thanks.

truly odd.

I would like to know why gems have been "on sale"?!? three times in the last month or so, and there are no new updates. It looks to me as though this game is going to be phased out, yet we are offered a sale price on gems? How many people do you think want to spend money on a game you have been neglecting? Please make a decision, let your players know what is going on. It's the people that play these games that have made them popular, not to mention Team Lava boat loads of money. You should be more respectful of your loyal players.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    It's possible that your PM was missed due to a high volume of messages. If we missed your message, we apologize.

Farm Story will have very limited updates, but is still being supported.
    I guess i wont be playing it again. No point in playing a game with very limited updates. Gets rather boring. The fact that it still is being supported doesnt make a difference to me anyways if theres very limited updates. Though thanks for giving us an answer....finally ;-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WendingWanderer View Post
    It seems it would be easy enough to re-release last year's Halloween stuff, and maybe put individual prices on the items in the Halloween box so we can buy what we want.
    That would be nice...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    Thats really a shame.

and a truly bizarre way to run a business. lol, you have customers who WANT to spend money with you, but you say no thanks.

truly odd.
    They are hoping that you will go spend money on their other games, i suppose. But why ever would anyone spend money on their other games after seeing how this issue has been handled? Truly odd indeed. And then of course there are thise poor android players who spend money on farm story...

Rhino Keeper
    Well TL, I guess I'm done, both with FS and with you. After 2 1/2 years of playing you have lost me as a customer for good. I have never played a game as long as this one. I want you to know that before FS2 came out I tried playing the popular farm game put out by one of your competitors. I then decided that it wasn't for me and I deleted it. It's too involved for someone with a busy schedule. When FS2 came out I didn't even bother because the format seemed nearly identical. Farm Story was prefect for a lot of people you've decided to ditch them. And since customer loyalty doesn't seem to matter to you, there is really no point in staying. These are the paths that lead you to your own downfall. Goodbye TL.

Fashion Designer
    No update this week either?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    No update this week either?
    TL said there will be "very limited updates." There was a Fall Harvest update on Sept 5. It may still be awhile for the next update.

Executive Chef
    If we're lucky , maybe we'll get a Halloween update surprise.