Thread: Farm Story Problems

Farm Story Problems

With the update in the beginning of August, Farm Storm started crashing. Now it crashes when I post, delete posts, go back to my home screen, go from one neighbor to another and when i try to clear large areas on my arm at one time or plant large areas at one time. I have shut down the app numerous times, deleted the game and reinstalled. What do I do mow? This is getting frustrating!

I forgot to add, I am using an ipad, with the latest iOS

Executive Chef
    Hmmm. Weird.
    Since you said you already deleted and reinstalled, you should have the latest version of the game. But check just to be sure. The current version number is 2.0.2. You can check this by looking at the Help/FAQ menu in your game. The version number will be in the bottom right corner.

You may have to email support@teamlava.com for help since this does not appear to be a widespread problem.

Farm Story is still crashing regularly... It keeps saying check internet connection when I am connected. I have a new router and modem, all the latest updates to farm story, Ipad, modem and router. I have no problems with any of the other games I play. Even Farm Story 2 is behaving! Still no word from team lava. :-((

Executive Chef
    Did you get an auto response from your email to TL? It should have said something about visiting the forums (blah blah, etc etc) and included a ticket number.

Reply to that email and ask for an update. If you did not get such an email, check your spam folder to see if it is there. If it isn't try emailing again.

New Resident
    I am trying to play farm story on my Motorola droid and it keeps blinking like a strobe light. Help!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Prinsis82 View Post
    I am trying to play farm story on my Motorola droid and it keeps blinking like a strobe light. Help!
    Have you tried restarting your device?
    Is this Farm Story or Farm Story 2?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request