Thread: Farm Story: Accepting Gifts on Android

Faith

Post Farm Story: Accepting Gifts on Android

I have accepted several gifts on this game, however, can't locate where I can retrieve them. Can someone help?

Unregistered
    Go to Tools, Edit and Inventory.

Unregistered

Red face Declining gifts

IN Farm Story the gifts are permanent additions to your farm unlike food that is consumed in the other two games. if i used all of my gifts i would just have a bunch of animals and dog bowls... i would like to decline these but don't want to seem unappreciative to the senders of the these gifts. do they get a message that the gift has been declined if we do that? also, what is the point of all of those dog bowls (i have 50 of them in storage now)
    thanks

Frau Mimi
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    also, what is the point of all of those dog bowls (i have 50 of them in storage now)
    A dog bowl is worth 400 coins if you sell it. Your neighbors are nice neighbors and gifted you 2000 coins.

Frau Mimi, former MIMI

Reaper

Selling gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Frau Mimi View Post
    A dog bowl is worth 400 coins if you sell it. Your neighbors are nice neighbors and gifted you 2000 coins.

Frau Mimi, former MIMI
    That should read 20,000 coins. 50 dog bowls will be twenty thousand instead of two thousand coins. I will try to remember to write down the values of the other gifts the next time I sell some items. Dog bowls are worth 400 coins, but I don't remember the rest right now. After finding out how much it is worth I almost always send only dog bowls now.

There may be an easier way, but here is what I do. I accept all the gifts. Then after it gets to be a lot of items in inventory, I will clear out a small spot after harvesting and add the gifted items onto the farm. Then I tap on the 'tools' button, then 'edit', then tap 'sell', and finally tap the item I want to sell. It disappears from the farm and the coins are added into my total. I'm still a bit new to Farm Story, so there may be an easier way to convert gifts to coins but so far this system has worked for me.

Frau Mimi
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    That should read 20,000 coins. 50 dog bowls will be twenty thousand instead of two thousand coins.
    Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    There may be an easier way, but here is what I do. I accept all the gifts. Then after it gets to be a lot of items in inventory, I will clear out a small spot after harvesting and add the gifted items onto the farm. Then I tap on the 'tools' button, then 'edit', then tap 'sell', and finally tap the item I want to sell.
    I do almost the same, but first only accept the dog bowls. If they are less than twenty a day I choose which of the other gifts I want to have.

Unregistered

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go to Tools, Edit and Inventory.
    That helped me too. Thanks!

Reaper

Selling Gifts

From the best I can tell, this is how much you get for selling gifts:

Dog Bowl = 400 coins
    Cow = 160
    Topiary = 120
    Orange Tree = 60
    Plum Tree = 50
    Wood Crate = 50
    Sheep = 40
    White Chicken = 20
    Brown Chicken = 10
    Apple Tree = 10

New Resident
    Neighbors sent me gifts but I bypassed the popup window to accept. How can I go back to accept the gifts?

Quote Originally Posted by deequeens View Post
    Neighbors sent me gifts but I bypassed the popup window to accept. How can I go back to accept the gifts?
    No problem.
    Just go to profile --> news --> here are all gifts and request listed you haven't dealt with yet.