Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Farm story

Host(ess)
    Game is working now on my old Iphone thank you. On my Ipad1 it is still saying no longer supported. I downgraded (as you wrote yesterday) to older version after I had updated to 2.0.2 because game was starting new at level 1 with the new version. IOS on Ipad is 5.1 and there is no newer IOS available. Do I need to update the game on my Ipad and send a mail to the support like written above? Thank you for your help.

Executive Chef
    Is "gnuss" your ID on your iPhone? Did you update the game on your iPhone? Did you give your iPad ID to CuddlyDragon?

I'm not sure what CuddlyDragon did to fix the problem. Either he made the old version work on your devices, or he made the new version work on your devices. Whatever he did, I think he needed your Storm ID to do it.

If you gave your iPad ID to Cuddly, try updating the game on your iPad to see if it will work and have your old game on it.
    If it has a level 1 game, you will probably have to email support to get your game transferred to the iPad. It might take a few days.

Host(ess)
    Yes gnuss is ID on my iPhone and ID from iPad is xdream2010. Sent a mail to support on friday with iPad ID but no answer. Did update on iPad again now, but game is starting new again.

Did not give my iPad ID to CuddlyDragon.

Thank you

Executive Chef
    Well, you can PM your iPad ID to Cuddly to see if that helps, but I'm guessing you will have to wait on support. Cuddly is probably not working today, so you'll have to wait regardless. If you don't hear back from support by Wednesday, reply to the auto response that you should have gotten when you sent your first email. In your reply, ask for an update on the situation.

Host(ess)
    Sent the ID to CuddlyDragon. Will wait. Thank you for your help.

Host(ess)
    Got an answer from support, saying problem with my account is a known issue and a new updated version of the game will be available soon in the App Store.

Host(ess)
    Now a week is over and still no updated version available. Looks like there will be no update so that I get access to my farm again

Executive Chef
    I'd give them more time. Maybe it's not an easy fix.
    (Of course, don't expect anything during this long weekend!)

Host(ess)
    Sorry did not know that there is a longer weekend in your country. Here week is normal like every other week.

Host(ess)
    Still no solution for my problem, wondering how long I will have to wait? Till all my neighbors have deleted me from their list? No access to my farm more then 2 weeks now. Looks like Teamlava is reducing players so that they have a reason to turn off the game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123