Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm story

Nightclub Owner
    It would be so nice if TL could just warn us before they decide to do things like this. A fellow player had this same issue with 2 other of TL's games. She is on an older ipod which cannot be upgraded and now has lost complete access to those TL games. She had absolutely no choice in the matter as she was not able to play the games once the pop up appeared requiring her to upgrade.

Why is it so hard to just give us a heads up? People are investing real money into these games. We're not asking you to give us your trade secrets, just advance warning that you intend to do things like this.

Nightclub Owner
    And thanks minilaura for trying.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too, I got the update sometime last week - updated and had no problem playing farm until last night. Was watering neighbors and all was well and then got internet needed message. I was unable to get to game. When I tried this morning same message - need internet. I think the update was for an newer version. Help!!!! Want can I do? Sure want my farm back. I have an Iphone 4. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Tried to open Christmas edition - message saying this version no longer supported etc. this was the message I got with regular farm story last week. CRY CRY CRY my animals need food and my crops need harvesting - Oh farm story, farm story where have you gone?

Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllright guys! Let's look into this.

I am taking your Storm8 ID's to give to support to look into this. If your Storm8 ID for the forums is different than the on you play with please PM me your Storm8 ID
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

To those who updated, are able to log in, but do not have their original account, please contact support so that they can transfer your account.

support@teamlava.com

Rhino Keeper
    I could not get to my farm story. Followed all the steps from the 1st post on this thread. Nothing worked until I deleted and reinstalled the game. It opened up and so far I can still get on as usual. I wonder if i should have reinstalled after updating to the 2.02 version of farm. We shall see if it's a permanent fix. Hope i don't have to keep deleting to get it to work!! But yea my crops and animals are now happy!!

This should now be fixed for users who are unable to upgrade their OS. If you have any issues please PM me

Host(ess)
    Nothing is fixed, still the same message that this version is no longer supported and no access to the game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuss View Post
    Nothing is fixed, still the same message that this version is no longer supported and no access to the game.
    Have you tried force closing the game and restarting the device?

also, I think you may need to download the latest version of the game. I'm checking to make sure. (Does the App Store tell you if the version is compatible with your iOS?)
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 08-25-13 at 04:14 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast