Farm story

I went to sign onto farm story and was told to download update
    Which i did. Now i cannot sign onto Farm Story
    At all! It keeps saying it an online game
    I am online! Not having problems with any other
    Game just Farm Story! Now what my crops are all
    Going to wilt!!!

Same here, I have 2 iPod touch, 1 iPhone and 1 iPad
    From now, I couldn't get into farm story, home design, pet hotel on two iPod, but it is okay with iPhone and iPad. The message said this version is no longer supported, go to app store and download the latest version or this is an online game so and so.
    When I check app store. I saw update need ios 4.3, which means my iPod touch G4 is no longer available for these games. Very disappointed.

Host(ess)
    Have the same Problem with my old devices. Also update on my Ipad did not help. Game was starting at level 1. What can I do to get access to Farm Story with my normal account?

New Resident
    Same here....friend of mine has a great farm....lost it all.... i have a farm but i refuse point blank to play it anymore....so if there is a solution for the old ipods let us know Team lava....think of those players that got you on the map in the beginning....but only have old devices....

Executive Chef
    I'll ask about this.

Executive Chef
    From what I've been told, the latest version of some TL games will not run on devices with older iOS installed.

Perhaps you can run the games using an old version even if the version is not supported. I know several players who are still running very old versions of Farm Story. You will still get the unsupported message, but you should ignore it.

If you have downloaded an update that does not work on your device, there are ways of restoring the older version. (Do an Internet search to learn how.)

Host(ess)
    It is not possible to ignore the unsupported message on my old Iphone. Have more older versions on my Iphone but none of them is working. Have this unsupported Message since friday. My account on my Ipad1 is also not working, it is starting at level 1 after update. Hope a solution for this problem will be here soon.

Nightclub Owner
    I tried to play it on my ipad without updating too but it wouldn't let me even get into the game. There was no way to ignore it. I was forced to update the thing even though i didn't want to. I wonder how many farm story players were lost by this ?

Smh.

update, i closed down my iphone and restated it
    I was able to play fir a short time and then i got the
    Message again that i was was an on line game and i
    Could not play. I tabbed off if Farm Story, came back
    To it about an hour later and I was able to play again for
    A short time and then it stated again it was an on- line
    Game, once again I could not play! I didn't have problems
    Like this before I "updated"!

Executive Chef
    Well shoot. I was hoping that playing an old version was a useable workaround.

I will try to get an official TL response to this. I'm sorry that you are all having problems.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast