Thread: Can't Get Into Game

Can't Get Into Game

For the past roughly 3 hours, I have not been able to get into the game. I keep getting the "this is an online game" message. FS is the only game out of 6 that I am having a problem with. It is not my internet connection since I've been online via my computer to do some things in this time. I have tried completely closing it, clearing memory, and restarting. Rinse and repeat, then uninstall and re-install. Still no go. Any ideas on what is wrong?

I am not going to be happy if my 187 3 and 4 hour crops are withered because of this. That's a sizeable chunk of coin to lose between plowing & planting costs through something that is not my fault.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    For the past roughly 3 hours, I have not been able to get into the game. I keep getting the "this is an online game" message. FS is the only game out of 6 that I am having a problem with. It is not my internet connection since I've been online via my computer to do some things in this time. I have tried completely closing it, clearing memory, and restarting. Rinse and repeat, then uninstall and re-install. Still no go. Any ideas on what is wrong?

I am not going to be happy if my 187 3 and 4 hour crops are withered because of this. That's a sizeable chunk of coin to lose between plowing & planting costs through something that is not my fault.
    I'm having the same problem. I'm on Android and I've done everything too.

Senior Moderator
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM