Thread: Help needed: Level 14 drop bonus

Help needed: Level 14 drop bonus

Reading through the forum makes me feel like a lousy player. I'm actually stuck at level 14. Dun understand how to get 7 pop bonus in a game. N also what is bounce shot? Every shot must bounce from the wall?

Rhino Keeper
    Just so you know, you don't have to achieve the bonus to pass the level. The ONLY requirement to pass each level is to save all the babies.

As for drop bonus, that means you pop a series of bubbles that has other bubbles attached to them, so that the other bubbles fall down instead of being popped directly. It can be quite hard to do that, especially multiple times in a row!

And yes, a bounce shot is a shot that you aim at the wall first, and then it hits a bubble on the rebound. They can be quite tricky too.

I wouldn't worry about the bonuses until you get more practice at the game. I think most of us go through and beat the levels first, then go back and try to achieve 3 stars and/or the bonuses.

And by the way, haha, being good at Bubble Mania isn't some high prestige or something. Not a valuable life s****. So don't worry even if you ARE bad at it. We're all just having fun!

Thanks. I just dun like it that I can't pass the bonus level lolz. Yup. Most prob moving on if I can't complete the bonus. Been trying for the night. Simply hard to complete with bounce shots!! Wonder if anyone managed to complete the bonus level for level 14. If so, pls share tips. I just started this game not long ago to get away from candy crush lolz

Oh yah. N thanks for the tips kristanlh

New Resident
    I would love to know how to get the bonus es so I am able to earn gems so i buy protection in the higher levels. They are so hard that without "help", ("spending gems on protection or *****ing"), Im findung it frustratingly impossible

Rhino Keeper
    Are you referring to just the Level 14 bonus, or all bonuses in general? It's hard to give an answer for the general case, as each bonus is different and requires a different strategy.

You should note, though, that obtaining gems is not the only way to get help with a level. Most levels offer four different types of boosts at the start, and usually one of these is obtainable by spending in-game money, rather than gems. You can earn more in-game money simply by playing the game. So, for example, you could go back and repeatedly play an earlier level you are good at, earn in-game money, and use that money to obtain boosts to help you with more difficult levels. This may be a more effective strategy than trying to complete bonus challenges in order to obtain gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    Just so you know, you don't have to achieve the bonus to pass the level. The ONLY requirement to pass each level is to save all the babies.

As for drop bonus, that means you pop a series of bubbles that has other bubbles attached to them, so that the other bubbles fall down instead of being popped directly. It can be quite hard to do that, especially multiple times in a row!

And yes, a bounce shot is a shot that you aim at the wall first, and then it hits a bubble on the rebound. They can be quite tricky too.

I wouldn't worry about the bonuses until you get more practice at the game. I think most of us go through and beat the levels first, then go back and try to achieve 3 stars and/or the bonuses.

And by the way, haha, being good at Bubble Mania isn't some high prestige or something. Not a valuable life s****. So don't worry even if you ARE bad at it. We're all just having fun!
    Thank you for your valuable explanation. I have a clearer understanding now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lihol182 View Post
    I would love to know how to get the bonus es so I am able to earn gems so i buy protection in the higher levels. They are so hard that without "help", ("spending gems on protection or *****ing"), Im findung it frustratingly impossible
    I have tried this method. I pause the game when I am stuck. Then I decide where I want to target next. It really works for me.

I've completed all bounce shot level bounces. Once you've got enough s****, to me the bounce ones are the easiest.