Thread: Less then a day notice on Dream Dragon?

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down Less then a day notice on Dream Dragon?

I had less then a day or just about a day to try and get this. I have been getting short change on a lot like the spin wheel. I see people talk about stuff I look I don't have it I even force close my iPhone apps and still don't have things.

TL why do you keep doing this? I have so much more to complain about but I don't as I know you all as a company really don't care about us players. But you are pushing way to many people away with stuff you are doing. Again I know you don't care as there are still silly people out there who still pay to play your games :-(

Fashion Designer
    The notice was out a few days ago. You didn't get it? In any case, its better to check the forums regularly so you don't miss out on stuff

Rhino Keeper
    I really don't understand what's going on, in my game dream isn't highlighted as limited and I haven't received the pop up. Thankfully I have one in the nest just in case - have you had a timer pop up??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    I really don't understand what's going on, in my game dream isn't highlighted as limited and I haven't received the pop up. Thankfully I have one in the nest just in case - have you had a timer pop up??
    Its only limited for some. Maybe in your game it isn't limited hence no popup?

Banned
    I have 2 accounts. My main one : hamadrys and another one that is only level 32. The secondary account had the pop up, but not my main. Go figure. Both Android.

Fashion Designer
    Having to check the forums to find out a dragon is limited is a terrible way to manage this process. What percent of overall players are on the forums, 1%? It's fine for us, but terrible for the rest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    Having to check the forums to find out a dragon is limited is a terrible way to manage this process. What percent of overall players are on the forums, 1%? It's fine for us, but terrible for the rest.
    Thank you I feel the same. There are so many who don't know about these forums. I can keep coming on here to check every few hours to se what **** TL will pull next.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    The notice was out a few days ago. You didn't get it? In any case, its better to check the forums regularly so you don't miss out on stuff
    I got the pop up but it only had a days notice left on it

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeress2474 View Post
    I got the pop up but it only had a days notice left on it
    I got the pop up only yesterday as well. Only a little over a days notice that it was leaving. Plus I check the forum daily and didn't see anything about dream leaving until yesterday. My timer is already expired.

The Honorable Panda
    Please continue your discussion on the current Dream Dragon Thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request