Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960

Thread: Fairytale Dragon-

Sorry about your dragon problem

Quote Originally Posted by StormGem72 View Post
    I have tried 10 times to breed Fairytale Dragon even using boost twice and I still haven't gotten the Fairytale Dragon. I have tried forest and air as well as forest and air combos. Can someone please help me with some tips on how they got theres. Im so frustrated with this dragon.
    It's really luck of the draw, I have a nephew who has been playing for 2 years now and still can't breed one, no matter what combos he uses it never pops up. I got it on the first try using air and forest, then again I've had luck breeding some dragons that are super rare and some dragons that are easy I have no luck breeding, it's luck of the draw. Hope you can breed it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by StormGem72 View Post
    I have tried 10 times to breed Fairytale Dragon even using boost twice and I still haven't gotten the Fairytale Dragon. I have tried forest and air as well as forest and air combos. Can someone please help me with some tips on how they got theres. Im so frustrated with this dragon.

10 times is not that many tries really. I got mine with fairy and fairy but any forest/air type dragon combo will work. I am sure you will eventually get it.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Fashion Designer
    Hate these "hidden elements dragons," only ones I like are the Mythics. Those are well designed!
    accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    I just got the fairytale using fairy and leopard. I think it was the second try. I'm just trying different combos to see what I come up with, and it popped up.

Now that I have it, what can I get?? How is it used for breeding?? I'm on Android, so the only thing I can do is breed them. We don't have any of the other stuff.

Is it true that when using two Fairytales for breeding you can only generate Air, Forest, Fairytale, Big Bad, Cheshire and Fruitful?
    And if that's the case, why can it produce Fruitful but not say Parakeet, Fairy, Druid, etc.?

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960