Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairytale Dragon-

I am trying for Diamond dragon with Firestorm+Familiar and now got Fairytale in my breading dan if some1wants to bread it.

Rhino Keeper
    Just bred topaz and emerald and got 22 hrs....the only thigh that's 22 hours that I know of is mind volt which is blue and yellow and wizard which is purple and blue. What is going on?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilobrat05 View Post
    Just bred topaz and emerald and got 22 hrs....the only thigh that's 22 hours that I know of is mind volt which is blue and yellow and wizard which is purple and blue. What is going on?
    It's Mindvolt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    It's Mindvolt
    Sure is.

fairytale dragon!

I was looking everywhere for a hint on what my egg was going to produce and i found out that it was a fairy tale dragon!
    i dont have nearly enough coins for the habitat or enough space for a dragon stable.
    What should I do??? sell the egg? i dont want to, but i wont be able to breed any more dragons if that egg takes up my only nest...
    please advise, thanks!

Executive Chef
    Buy a 2nd nest

thanks for the suggestion, but sadly i dont have enough gems for another nest...

It's Mindvolt
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    Sure is.
    For more information on the breeding changes, please visit this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....hanges-7-11-13

Let's stay on topic for the fairytale dragon in this thread please.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Rhino Keeper
    It's Mindvolt
    That's what I figured still have 10 hours to go and then gonna try again for another fairytale. In just not sure if I should now. I really want another one though :/

Rhino Keeper
    That's what I figured still have 10 hours to go and then gonna try again for another fairytale. In just not sure if I should now. I really want another one though :/
    YAY! Just got my second one finally. Now I can try for big bad and Cheshire. I hope I get them both before they go limited because I didn't get eclipse or Saturn and will be sad if I end up with only 2 fairytales in my habitat but that's better than only one like my cosmic dragon that's all alone. Bred my second one wit parakeet and fairy. Got a bunch of fails, fairy, parakeet, fruitfuls, and mind volt (yes, from the change in breeding rules, but switched from emerald and topaz to yellow and green hybrids (fairy, parakeet) and didn't get anymore funky results).