Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairytale Dragon-

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    A new dragon tomorrow and this just had to give me a Gold fail. Boo! Ill miss out on all the fun....wait, ill let you all figure out the breeding combo, while I'm forced to wait.
    LOL as far as fails go though, it's a pretty good one, I haven't even started on trying for Diamond Hybrids yet, still stuck on FT

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I got Cheshire and BB with FT/FT but if I needed one of the black/pink hybrids you can get with FT then I would have tried those combos.
    FT/Night
    FT/Virtue
    There would be less fails if I used FT/FT, right?
    BTW thanks for the help!

4 million is a lot for a habitat, but at least it's not 6 million

Executive Chef
    After ~ 30 tries I finally got my fairytale. Before it, with ~ 20 tries I still have no cosmic.

Yesterday my daughter made a kitsune and a cosmic "accidentally" (just breeding dragons randomly). (on her account, not on mine...) I think I am out of luck these days, but my daughter has a lot...

I think I'm the most unlucky player in the history of Dragon Story. I've tried and tried for a fairytale... now my island is full of fruitfulls. Geez..I hope that means I'll be extremely lucky in RL.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jallipen View Post
    I think I'm the most unlucky player in the history of Dragon Story. I've tried and tried for a fairytale... now my island is full of fruitfulls. Geez..I hope that means I'll be extremely lucky in RL.
    Did you try Fruitful and Fruitful? :3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amygdane View Post
    There would be less fails if I used FT/FT, right?
    BTW thanks for the help!
    Yes, but if you need Bat or Hunter you could use Night. If you just want one of the FT dragons then breed 2 of them together and you should only get, Forest, Air, FT, BB and Cheshire. Good luck.

Diamond and Fairytale = Cheshire

Host(ess)
    As soon as fairy tale came out, even within that same hour it released-I started, and still currently at this point in time still haven't gotten it. I don't understand. It's like not all players get access to it or something. I've probably tried it 30-40 times since, and I've gotten 3-5 parakeets,8-10 fairies, and 20 or so fruitfuls, it's taken me over a week of trying for a 'rare' dragon, it's crazy. Before I know it it'll go onto it's limited status....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bumblez08 View Post
    As soon as fairy tale came out, even within that same hour it released-I started, and still currently at this point in time still haven't gotten it. I don't understand. It's like not all players get access to it or something. I've probably tried it 30-40 times since, and I've gotten 3-5 parakeets,8-10 fairies, and 20 or so fruitfuls, it's taken me over a week of trying for a 'rare' dragon, it's crazy. Before I know it it'll go onto it's limited status....
    Same on both my games and I am beyond frustrated s tried every suggested combo and switched them round as well as stood on my head!