Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairytale Dragon-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    So tacky how little coins it holds. Not breeding anymore double diamond pairings. I got three saturns in a row. Boo! Someone with gold to blow will do it and we will find out soon enough.
    Don't quit now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyhaha View Post
    Check your market
    Nothing there but that's not a 100% answer if my game isn't up to date..only like 99% >.> lol

Fashion Designer
    So tacky how little coins it holds. Not breeding anymore double diamond pairings. I got three saturns in a row. Boo! Someone with gold to blow will do it and we will find out soon enough.
    Oh I'm so jealous been trying for Saturn for weeks now! Just got a mythic and then air with diamond and diamond

Rhino Keeper
    Plus its odd for a breedable dragon to be ios only. Most ios dragons are craft, quest, wheel, etc.

Executive Chef
    Wonder how its look in epic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    Oh I'm so jealous been trying for Saturn for weeks now! Just got a mythic and then air with diamond and diamond
    I wish I could send them to you. The 16 hours is the worst. I got all of my cosmic things with two diamonds. They are literally spitting them out. I mean come on, three!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyhaha View Post
    Wonder how its look in epic
    I hope it has pink sparkly wings! The house is sooooo pretty. Yep, I said it. Sparkles!

Tried several times with Diamond and Diamond, all I got was Dawntree, Light, Water, Saturn, and Magic now. Ran out of gold. Next..... Lol.

Executive Chef
    Not in my Market or as a goal and no habitat, so Fairytale dragon may not be available to Android. If it's not, I hope they adjust the thread heading to reflect that.

Executive Chef
    Maybe this dragon just jumping out of the caretaker farm. It's not Thursday yet.

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast