Page 28 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairytale Dragon-

Got it second try... Now I need enough coins to buy the habitat...

Banned
    Such an insult. This ugly brat is acting like its super rare. Nothing but fruitfuls, minus one fairy, I keep getting. And so many are doing it on the first and second try. My island has been cursed for the past couple months.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Such an insult. This ugly brat is acting like its super rare. Nothing but fruitfuls, minus one fairy, I keep getting. And so many are doing it on the first and second try. My island has been cursed for the past couple months.
    I got 2, but you're right it was acting like a super rare... 2nd one I got on 2nd go though. I got more Fairy than Fruitful, which is great because I needed to get more spell scrolls.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting nothing but Fruitfuls too And I thought this one would be easy... (judging by some people who got it in the beginning)

Rhino Keeper
    Me too. More fruitfuls than I can count over 2 devices. Weird!

Banned
    It stinks! I had to take a break and try for black swan again. Ill to back to this one tomorrow. Because I really want the hybrid thats coming Monday.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zhynabella View Post
    I actually got to see it "upclose!" and it looks like a Kindergarden drawing.
    LMAO !!! Made my day! I seriously laughed out loud at that one! I have 2 questions for TL ... SERIOUSLY? ANOTHER VERSION? IS THIS ONE GOING TO FORCE CLOSE AS BADLY IF NOT WORSE THAN THE OTHERS? and my second question is OH YAY! NEW HABITATS! UM ... can we get an INCREASE MAYBE?

Rhino Keeper
    ok .. got it on 2nd try with fruitful and parakeet ... full blown in the habit (yes, I'm a gold rusher) ... and at level 10 it makes 652 coins and hour ... i have a lvl 6 atlantis that makes 792. NOT COMPLAINING ... I'm just saying .. lol It is kinda cute tho. In an "Alice in Wonderland" kind of way!

Executive Chef
    Another fruitful for me. And yet another 10 hrs in the den. This is soooooo much fun. I don't understand why it is so easy for some and so difficult for others. Isn't is the same rarity for everyone?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Another fruitful for me. And yet another 10 hrs in the den. This is soooooo much fun. I don't understand why it is so easy for some and so difficult for others. Isn't is the same rarity for everyone?

Some islands are cursed I tell you. Cursed!