Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairytale Dragon-

Executive Chef
    Three tries, one parakeet and 2 fruitfuls. Another 10 hrs is in the den. Wonder what it will be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Three tries, one parakeet and 2 fruitfuls. Another 10 hrs is in the den. Wonder what it will be.
    Fruitful lol

Banned
    Yeah got it in nest 2 nd try I thought it was a fruitful until I put it in nest

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Fruitful lol
    Thanks for your support. LOL

Executive Chef
    Is it just me or are my dragons earning slower than they did when I was saving up for 6 mil?

Rhino Keeper
    Got four fruitfuls in a row and gave up, went to try for mythic, as I had finally lol, saved enough. Food is expensive, and clearing and expanding. But if I don't buy anything ill have the four mil for this hab by the end of the weekend

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Is it just me or are my dragons earning slower than they did when I was saving up for 6 mil?
    Lol, you Just have to wait. Collect them every 1 hour, you'll get 1-6 millions/day (you're an older player )

Farm Supplier
    Trying for new fairy, but bred stale old fairy and an endless bowl of fruitful loops. ;p

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutbow View Post
    Trying for new fairy, but bred stale old fairy and an endless bowl of fruitful loops. ;p
    LOL!!! I've not even started yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by allieandgrizzle View Post
    You can get the dawntree very quickly by breeding forest and forest. The only only fail you can get is a 30 second forest fail that you can keep selling until you get dawntree. I did this got it on like 8 th try, but like I said it only took about 6 or 7 minutes.
    Brill, thanks, I'll give that a go in the morning. I currently have my 4th parakeet (out of 7 attempts) breeding at the moment. Hopefully I'll get more luck using the dawntree.

I feel a bit bad as some people seem to struggle to get a parakeet, but they are like weeds on my island!