Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairytale Dragon-

Executive Chef
    Just tried again for Fairytale. Got him. Oops, he lost his tale. Oh, its a fairy. Silly me.

I kind of like him. He isn't that bad. But got to admit, doesn't look anything like a fairy tale creature. When I think of fairytale, I think flowing, wispy wings, and an elegant body shape. Not an inch worm. But, he still is better then some other designs.

Fashion Designer

Angry

So I installed the Fairytale Edition.
    In the google play preview it states habitats and decorations. That's plural TeamLava. One banner is all the new decorationS there are?? Adding an S to the end of a word indicates more than one....
    PLUS......there is also stated craft new gemstone dragons!?!? So where is that available in my android game??? I can't find it!!!
    Surely it wouldn't be shown if it wasn't available!!! Releasing false information is SO COOL!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Just tried again for Fairytale. Got him. Oops, he lost his tale. Oh, its a fairy. Silly me.

I kind of like him. He isn't that bad. But got to admit, doesn't look anything like a fairy tale creature. When I think of fairytale, I think flowing, wispy wings, and an elegant body shape. Not an inch worm. But, he still is better then some other designs.
    I agree I like this dragon, the habitat looks great too.

Banned
    He is the smoking caterpillar of Alice in Wonderland. I like it !

Rhino Keeper
    I already have the habitat, can I breed this dragon in another version? The fairytale version is so slow and most of my stuff is invisible

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rusticjess View Post
    I already have the habitat, can I breed this dragon in another version? The fairytale version is so slow and most of my stuff is invisible
    I think you need to breed your dragon in that version and play on the other one that you find most stable. Once it is hatched, you can breed anything else on your older version. This Fairy tale version's update is just this one dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    so, is it green/yellow?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Oh gosh, why do people refuse to read the first posts? It clearly shows the egg, time and breeding combo. Yet some are asking if anyone has it yet and what are the colors. Jeez! I'm going over to castle. Something more fun is happening. I've had three fruitfuls already. Another ten hours in the den. I hope my parakeet pops out along the way.
    come on! there's no breeding combo. see it again if u must

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ganodustin View Post
    come on! there's no breeding combo. see it again if u must
    One needs to look at the date. There was no breeding combo now there is because the original post was edited by kooky panda

Banned
    From page 7 onwards, its confirmed that green/yellow is the combo. So yeah, it's right there.