Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairytale Dragon-

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    I don't see this obvious question posted yet: is it ios only?
    Seems to be at least so far...not in the market or in the goal book and checking there isn't an update to DS in the Google Play store that I would expect...at least not yet, doesn't mean there won't be, but it's not there yet.

They increased the habitat limit by 1, count'em 1 habitat. But if this is an iOS only dragon....there will be a LOT of angry Android users...just sayin.

Interesting that it came out a whole 12 hrs or so before it normally would. And then there is still the leaked 'stone' dragon to arrive too...that's 2 new elements when they haven't fleshed out dragons for other elements yet. there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to their releases at all.

I'm only breeding for this dragon because I'm on a mission to collect at least one of every dragon in the game (with how scimpy the total amount of habitats allowed is...there's really NOT much room for more than that...)...But ANYWAYs... I have to be honest. This dragon is not very good looking at all. The new onyx dragon isn't very good either...it's feet look deformed. The quartz dragon is also along the same...ick..It's almost like they change artists drastically because they go from really awesome...to...not...very...appealing.

I however, do LOVE the epic Night elf, epic swan, epic lotus, epic Naga. I just adore the detail on the naga's tail. It's so awesome. I can't wait to breed one! These dragons look really awesome...Maybe spend a bit more time working on the dragons because then they come out looking better. The ones I mentioned that I don't think look very good seem like they were very, very rushed. What I wouldn't do to have my tablet right now, then I could post some of my new dragon art ideas for the game.

Ugh. I want to buy gold, but I'm not buying any until it's on sAle. Too expensive otherwise.

Farm Supplier
    Habitat increase of 1 probably means they are not planning on releasing more than 3-4 of this species. Like Cosmic & Mythic. JMO though. Hope not because I already have 41 & was planning to buy 1 more pink & 1 more night habitat soon!

Banned
    I spoke too soon..did a more detailed check in the Google Play Store...You have to download "Dragon Story: Fairy Tales" to get the new dragon on Android.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carlsbad69 View Post
    I spoke too soon..did a more detailed check in the Google Play Store...You have to download "Dragon Story: Fairy Tales" to get the new dragon on Android.

You gotta be kidding me?! Yay, free gold. But really, you gotta be kidding me. All of that for one dang dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Green and yellow, 10 hours, not sure it is fruitful or fairytale, wait for 10 hrs for result

Banned
    Green and Yellow 10 hours? How typical. Really annoying.

Rhino Keeper
    So to get Fairytale you breed Forest/Air - yet the goal asks you to have Magic? The logic.

This WORM is so ugly..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch4 View Post
    AND it is a Limited Edition, according to this!!
    OMG IS THIS UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And, as always, no more habitats available -.- stupid TL...