Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Onyx Dragon [iOS Crafting]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by carlsbad69 View Post
    nor pink gems as the black and pink hybrids are so stupidly hard to get there's no way you're getting multiples of them easily (though I did get a couple extra tiny dragons while trying for Chocolate). I've seen some people with 3 Goblin dragons...I can't even get ONE. That greedy goblins goal still exists for me It's so silly. It will take forever to get this dragon and the quartz dragon for me.
    You can trade Naga, Night Elf and Black Swan for big gems. :3

Banned
    I have a large onyx and 5 small onyx but my problem is Nether Dust! I might trade a Crusader, you get 2x Nether Dust.

Executive Chef
    I got 3 large Onyx and 6 small ones!!
    I think that's enough, right ?!!

Banned
    I won't even worry about crafting this one. I don't have space. I'm already selling diamond homes like my island is in a recession. They're threatening to beat me with their diamond indestructible abilities, for putting their homes in foreclosure!

Two more habitats wouldnt hurt anyone! Stop being stingy or give us larger blue, yellow and white habitats!

Rhino Keeper
    I have the large onyx gems to craft this. But I don't have the room to put it in a habitat.
    We need a habitat increase.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I won't even worry about crafting this one. I don't have space. I'm already selling diamond homes like my island is in a recession. They're threatening to beat me with their diamond indestructible abilities, for putting their homes in foreclosure!

Two more habitats wouldnt hurt anyone! Stop being stingy or give us larger blue, yellow and white habitats!
    I regret crafting Lotus now...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    I got 3 large Onyx and 6 small ones!!
    I think that's enough, right ?!!
    I have now words for this post.... I am coming to visit you neighbor and please don't check your storage after I'm gone, there might be a few things missing. 3:P

Executive Chef
    I think the newer dragons are getting weirder and the creativity is going down....

Not a bad name

Yay! New design.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I regret crafting Lotus now...

I go back to my original thoughts....interns working in the office. Lotus should have been the super rare black/purple hybrid. Swan was supposed to be the super rare black/pink, without it being boiled down to a single element. To give us lotus and THEN an onyx craftable is beyond dumb. It makes the game a one trick pony now and to add more irritation, we get no space to house all of these things. Which adds to another assessment....a ploy force purchase of gold habitats and the stable. Well I've got the stable and multiple gold habitats and I still can't fit all of these brats!

Lotus is a cutie pie, This brat is blah.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast