Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Hammer Head Dragon IOS-Spin the Wheel

Rhino Keeper

Hammerhead Dragon question

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows if we are ever going to have another chance to obtain the hammerhead dragon because I wasn't able to get it when it was on the wheel spin and it makes me MADDD because I really really liked it. And we had two seperate wheel spin opportunities to get the clockwork dragon AND they also gave you the option to be able to purchase it and it is actually still in the market, which they never did with the hammerhead and it makes me angry because I might of actually bought it, so I was just wondering if anyone heard anything or knows if we will every have another chance to get it??

Fashion Designer
    I too would like the Hammerhead and Clockwork to appear on the Wheel again.
    I understand that those who have them already might not want this, so perhaps add another dragon to the Wheel as well?

Rhino Keeper
    either that or at the very least have it in the market and give me the option to purchase it like they do with the clockwork... I have never purchased a dragon but I would possibly purchase this if it was offered for a fair price, but its almost like they had it available on the wheel and were like ok you have 5 days to get it if not oh well you cant ever get it any other way

It's out again

Quote Originally Posted by skeleton25 View Post
    Congrats did you buy extra spins?

I don't think this should be deleted since the other were since the dragon was not officially released
    But now is
    I recieved one as well. I didn't have extra spins. Just got it today!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678