Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Black Swan 5-16-13

Banned
    Virtue splits into red and light. Unicorn is Diamond and Pink. Pink + light = Tiny

Farm Supplier
    2 x pure pink best combo, only 3 possible fails, light (mostly), Naga (not bad fail), virtue (horrible fail!). By doing diamond x pink there are several more fails entering the equation most notably laserlights, tuskers etc.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amnesiaNo9 View Post
    2 x pure pink best combo, only 3 possible fails, light (mostly), Naga (not bad fail), virtue (horrible fail!). By doing diamond x pink there are several more fails entering the equation most notably laserlights, tuskers etc.
    Naga is good trading fodder as well, Virtue is just a horrid 66 hours of wasted space.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Naga is good trading fodder as well, Virtue is just a horrid 66 hours of wasted space.
    Yea horrible, horrible that virtue! Was lucky i didn't get that fail, only got a few lights then the swan. Also get plain fire fails but I don't count that as a fail cause it's only 10 secs

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    i just bred unicorn x virtue for a chance to breed the black swan and got 16h... is this tiny? how is that possible?
    i'm missing tiny, so i thought i'd try this combo... and wouldn't you know it, 17h first try with unicorn and virtue! thx!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    i'm missing tiny, so i thought i'd try this combo... and wouldn't you know it, 17h first try with unicorn and virtue! thx!!!
    aww, congrats! although i'm a little jealous now xD

Executive Chef
    This is completely incorrect. you can still breed all light/fire fails. tusker 21 hours being the worst of the bunch
    Quote Originally Posted by amnesiaNo9 View Post

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    This is completely incorrect. you can still breed all light/fire fails. tusker 21 hours being the worst of the bunch
    That's true, but while I was trying for Naga with Virtue/Virtue I only got Light, Fire, Virtue and eventually Naga. I did try for a good few days too because I got 3 Naga... Not once did I get a hybrid, they were all pure colours. I did find it odd that I never got a Light hybrid.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    No it is not completely incorrect, they forgot to add Fire fail. :P
    The only outcomes to breeding pure pink with pure pink is Fire, Light, Black Swan, Naga and Virtue.
    When breeding 2 pures of the same color together all you get are the pure outcomes. So, pure pink will not give red/white hybrid fails when bred with another pure pink.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    That's true, but while I was trying for Naga with Virtue/Virtue I only got Light, Fire, Virtue and eventually Naga. I did try for a good few days too because I got 3 Naga... Not once did I get a hybrid, they were all pure colours. I did find it odd that I never got a Light hybrid.
    Haha, you beat me to it. :P

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast