Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheap Expansions no/lower Maps needed Higher habitants

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I expanded today without maps!!! Gonna delete all my neighbours now! clearing still cost the same but so what, I'm rich!
    Even you gold gifting neighbors ? Lol
    You know the no maps is limited time right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I expanded today without maps!!! Gonna delete all my neighbours now! clearing still cost the same but so what, I'm rich!
    I wouldn't do something so drastic as deleting all your neighbors. You might end up biting yourself in tail.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banned
    I was joking lol

New Resident
    I just finished an expansion. I had to ask for maps. I was reading this thread when it finished and eagerly looked to expand again. Lo & behold I have to get maps still! It sound like the elimenation of maps may be a beata test just like the arena. IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by bellarose2012 View Post
    I've got the pop up for no mystic maps. I just started a 3 day expansion yesterday so I'll have to wait to use it. I'm maxed out on habitats so I don't know if my costs went up or not.
    Same here on already starting an expansion when i got the popup. Hopefully i will get a few freebies in before the limited time is up.

Executive Chef
    Just bought a cheap expansion and cleared a super cheap boulder! I'm making sure to expand to the place with the most expensive objects so I can get cheap clearings.

Fashion Designer
    I just started clearing two 800,000 trees yesterday. They finish in two hours. If the costs went down, I am going to be super excited (depressed) about this.

Executive Chef
    You lucky duckies I'd love to be able to expand without needing maps! I'd finally be able to decorate my island the way I'd like to. Alas, it's more heart wrenching map requesting for me...sigh.

Host(ess)
    Ok got this too but.. Have you saw habitats prices like white, purple, pink etc? They cost a lot more..

Farm Supplier
    I am on an iPad 2 and all of my prices are the same and I still need maps to expand. It looks like this was only distributed to "random" players. The question is if this is permanent, limited time only, or if they are doing some type of testing.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast