Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Magic Dragon

Mix Fire Dragon (red) an water Dragon (blue)

Executive Chef
    Magic Dragon fire/water
    Diamond mix 4 different elements, that would be 2 hybrids
    forestfire fire/forest
    Quote Originally Posted by drulliator View Post
    what is here
    _____+_____=Magic Dragon
    _____+_____=Diamond Dragon
    _____+_____=Forestfire
    ?????????????????????????????????????

Executive Chef
    Note that the magic dragon is a rare, and so is the other fire/water combi (athletic) so you may get one or another. Keep trying.

Also, the diamond is very hard to get for most people. It needs all four elements, but some people have replaced fire or water with purple, others have included light...

Forestfire is a water / air hybrid. You can see its elements in the market in-app. It's a SUPER RARE so unless your game has a tendency to breed forestfires, it won't be easy to get. I don't have one either.

On another note...
    What's up with the title of the thread? Why not explain what you need in the title, like "question about breeding..." ?? Writing a title such as you have is a bit annoying. Besides there is already a reference thread you can use for breeding discussion, to take care of some doubts:
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...s-(In-Progress)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MBranea View Post
    Magic Dragon is not rare at all. It's a 100% chance to acquire it when breeding water with fire.
    Wish that were true. I've been breeding fire & water in an attempt to get a magic. Just tried again and have an Athletic dragon on the way

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_7 View Post
    Wish that were true. I've been breeding fire & water in an attempt to get a magic. Just tried again and have an Athletic dragon on the way
    Old thread is old! D:
    Keep trying. The only dragons that can come from fire and water mix, are athletic and magic. Both rares, so there SHOULD be an equal chance ... Tough that's not entirely true. i got 2 athletics before a magic, but a lot of people had magics before an atletic.

Quote Originally Posted by MBranea View Post
    Magic Dragon is not rare at all. It's a 100% chance to acquire it when breeding water with fire.
    totqlly agree... wanted to breed athletic dragon, i breed 15 magic dragons, still no athletic... lol

I posted a question about Magic and Athletic here:

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...etic-and-Magic

But got 2 replies, both said that they breed 3 times and got 2 Athletic.

66.6% to get a Athletic? C'mon!

I guess exceptions (especially lucky ones) always being mentioned in forums.

Those who got no luck or normal case would not post here, usually.

I guarantee if you lucky ones keep breeding red+blue, the rate of getting Athletic would be slightly less than 66.6%..

I consider Athletic as a true RARE (at least rarer than Magic) based on the following:

1. I myself got a lot Magic (at least more than 10), but only 2 Athletic, during 4-color breeding.

2. Athletic costs 740 gold in the Market, higher than many rare or super rare dragons.

3. Athletic makes more than 1000 coins per hour, fit the rare-dragon average standard (comparing with Magic: 540/hr)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rubyredrhum View Post
    Looky I think this is how u got a Magic dragon from Serpent + Firestorm

25% chance
    ...not sure...I based this on my theory..I could be wrong.
    I don't think they based the breeding system from RL genetics. Just take 2 elements and put them together, with fire x water, 4 elements, and diamond x diamond being special cases.

Rhino Keeper
    I got 2 athletics before i got my first magic dragon using pure fire and water.

Purple dragons

Is there a way to get purple dragons without spending gold?