Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update May 6 Naga Dragon -REMOVED

Executive Chef
    About four flowers, many many life dragons (over 20? Over 30?) and about a dozen fuzzies and wild dragons....

Still nothing. I got a second black swan, but no naga still.
    Oh, and a pegasus. What fun!!

Banned
    I feel bad saying it, but this is why I'm glad I missed out on Mermaid. It freed something up in my head and made me realize I will never have all the dragons, so why stress over ones that are going, if I didn't want them before!?
    It's different if it is one that you really want or have been trying for, but I never wanted this one since it came out and I won't try for it now! Oh the freedom.....!
    ( watch me change my tune when leopard gets a timer though!)
    Anyhow, good luck guys! Hope everyone who wants one gets it!

Farm Supplier
    I have been trying for this and I have got countless other dragons including at least 10 landworms! Is it impossible to get this dragon?!
    I really want it but it looks like I'm not going to get it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmzo123 View Post
    I have been trying for this and I have got countless other dragons including at least 10 landworms! Is it impossible to get this dragon?!
    I really want it but it looks like I'm not going to get it
    I feel the same

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got Naga with kitsune (7) and virtue (6)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    About four flowers, many many life dragons (over 20? Over 30?) and about a dozen fuzzies and wild dragons....

Still nothing. I got a second black swan, but no naga still.
    Oh, and a pegasus. What fun!!
    And then a laserlight. Being hit with long breeding hours so close to the end of the timer really, really irks me. I hate it. Over a week of trying and still no naga. Wish i could get back the gold i spent.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    And then a laserlight. Being hit with long breeding hours so close to the end of the timer really, really irks me. I hate it. Over a week of trying and still no naga. Wish i could get back the gold i spent.
    Did you try with Luxxie and a pink? I got it on my 2nd island using my lil diamond and a Virtue. Still a few hrs left! Don't give up on it yet

Host(ess)
    24 attempts since I first saw the timer on the goal. No gold speeding here either. I have used Virtue every time and paired with either Forest or Dawntree all but five times when I used Flower. I got 5 Fuzzy, 8 Life, 4 Love, 3 Wild, 1 Landworm, 1 Flower and 1 Pegasus, not in that order. At least Flier and Pegasus were new to me. With just over three hours left on the timer I kicked off one more attempt and have 9 hours............. Fingers crossed it is Naga and not Light.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GCMomOfFour View Post
    24 attempts since I first saw the timer on the goal. No gold speeding here either. I have used Virtue every time and paired with either Forest or Dawntree all but five times when I used Flower. I got 5 Fuzzy, 8 Life, 4 Love, 3 Wild, 1 Landworm, 1 Flower and 1 Pegasus, not in that order. At least Flier and Pegasus were new to me. With just over three hours left on the timer I kicked off one more attempt and have 9 hours............. Fingers crossed it is Naga and not Light.
    if u used pink x green again it's definitely naga!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    if u used pink x green again it's definitely naga!
    Virtue/Dawntree, couldn't it possibly split and use the white in Virtue and produce Light?