Thread: two suggestions of minor improvements with big impact

Farm Supplier

two suggestions of minor improvements with big impact

Hello Team Lava!

I am really enjoing your game, but there are some issues, that are really nagging me. Both of them could be improved easily.

1) Allow easier browsing
    I am at level 116 and really annoyed by "sliding" through the menus. For example I have almost all veggies mastered, but 8 hours left to grow something. I have to go through the complete menu to find beet at the end of it.
    If I recall correctly you have added a small arrow allowing to move the entries to the right or left without sliding. That was a great addition! (or has it been there from the very beginning? ).
    But what is even more needed, is an arrow that moves directly to the end of the menu. Like this: >| . And do it for every single menu? Because it's even more annyoing in the inventory: You receive gifts and they are always added in the end of the inventory. At my level you have to skip through 20-30 entries to get there. What a waste of time.
    That would be greatly appreciated!

2) reduce space of decorational stuff
    Why does decoration stuff often use so much space? For example the Bag Lantern is just a small graphic (just like the gnomes or the normal lantern), but uses a whole 1x1 spot to place. Why? 1/4 (gnomes/lantern) of that space is enough! Often I have no space left to place new items just because the ground used is a lot more than what would be necessary.

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Excellent ideas.

Also something that's easy fix that I used to have on iOS that I don't have on Android: make it so newest gifts/items added to inventory are displayed first, so that we dont have to scroll through all the pages to get to something we just put in there/received.