Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ready for more

New Resident

Ready for more

Really enjoyed Hopper's Rock. The best island so far. I'm looking forward to the next update. Thanks.

I have just finished level 156. The last 3 levels were really good. I am ready also for more. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    It wasn't my fave island, but it was fun.

Usually to pass time between updates, I go back and try to get all 3-stars or complete challenges. Has the added benefit of building up coins.

I got back also but and I get 3 stars up to level 112, but 113 seems impossible to get 3 stars. I have tried lot of times without success

Rhino Keeper
    Hm, I'll let you know when I get there. You're farther along than I am. I'm in the 80s right now, though there are 3 earlier levels that I haven't managed to get 3-stars on, so I'll have to go back to them at some point.

I have just finished Dreaming castle. In general is easier than the previous one but level 162 was really difficult for me and the first time I cleared the level, the game restarted...

New Resident
    My game has only just updated. Hooray!! Thank you, Team Lava.

Rhino Keeper
    Finished the latest island! I enjoyed it, but didn't fully understand/appreciate the fireworks bubbles. I guess, like the spiders, they seem too random, whereas what I enjoy most about Bubble Mania is the puzzle-solving aspect.

Btw, can anyone remind me what the difference is between the poison bubbles that have green gas around them and the poison bubbles that don't?

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, new island already?! 163-168, here we come!

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, I take it back: The fireworks are not totally random. There's an element of understanding when they are valuable to pop and when they might be more harmful than helpful.

Ex #1: With only a couple colored bubbles around, a fireworks bubble might then also pop a lightning bubble or a baby bubble.
    Ex #2: With too many colored bubbles around, a fireworks bubble might eliminate some of the bubbles that you needed to efficiently clear the level.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast