Page 49 of 369 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Quote Originally Posted by picklylily View Post
    My goals are back on now. And it recorded the wins I got while it was gone. :3

I wish mine had done that! I have 13 pearls but it's recorded three wins for me. Oh well, thus it is as a beta tester.

Rhino Keeper
    The dragon battles are amazing, thanks TL for this, my wife got the arena, I'm happy we got one in family

Rhino Keeper
    Love the battle arena - I'm on iPad 1 as this has not increased by crashing ..so that is great. I have been trying the element fight with the dragons . I also avoid using magic attach if possible when fighting a magic Dragon as their attack would be worse ... I try using fire for mine if fighting air

Dragon battle arena results

Against * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Mine. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Result* best

10 atlas ( mythic ). * * * * * * * * * 10 landworm ( green red ). * * * * * * * * * * *Lost*
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *10 pearl ( pearl ). * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Won - * magic*

13 Easter ( red yellow ). * * * *10 pearl *( pearl ). * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Lost*
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 10 planet ( red purple ). * * * * * * * * *Lost
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 10 Atlantis ( blue green) * * * * * * * * *Won * magic

11 Tusker ( light red ). * * * * * * * 10 Atlantis ( blue green ). * * * * * * * * * * *Won *magic

12 trickster (purple yellow). *10 Atlantis ( blue green). * * * * * * * * * * * Lost*
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *10 Forestfire ( green red ). * * * * * * * * * Won * bash

What I would love to see is less coin to play then the 5000 I use. No more than 6 hours to heal ( liked someones hospital idea of healing more than one ). would also love to see time above icon as well as clock below not being the instant finish ..a nice blend of the 2 features that currently are alternating

New suggestion of arena: I would love if we could have options to take a pearl .or would love maybe get a "ticket ".. After x amount of tickets - get to pick a dragon to keep ./ get boat load of apples / coin/gold/ pearl ...would give another way maybe to earn the elusive diamond ( can you tell I'm level 94 and thinking of creative ways of hope of getting one )

Banned
    Does everyone have to wait 1 hour after winning/losing or is it different for everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by cookiefairey View Post
    My scorpion has taken out my dragons can't seem to get him with all epics. I have to wait 6 hours win or loose. No wins since first day. I have to wait 12 hours for healing again and all of my dragons are out. I sure wish I could get them healed and play. Lol. Does anyone have these same times with dragons lines up for the 12 hour wait? It will be years before I could get enough pearls to get the dragon. Not to mention while your dragons are out you can't breed your dragons either.

Yep, same times as you. 6 to replay, 12 to heal. There's no way to keep up when you only win 1 out of every 3 or 4 battles. I have 4 pearls but that's because the first 18 hours or so it switched between 1 and 6 hours to play, and 6 and 12 hours to heal. The arena would come and go but since it came back to stay, I have the 6/12 scenario. So some dragons could be out of commission for two days, or more, which takes them out of everything. And which makes battling even trickier with lots of planning needed. Like the idea but the times need to be the same for everyone, beta test or not. I think three hours is a better time for battles and healing. Then you still have a shot to use dragons for breeding, especially as they are randomly retiring dragons many of us do not have.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Does everyone have to wait 1 hour after winning/losing or is it different for everyone?
    I think is it different. Yesterday I was 1 hour on both, now 6 hours on both.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Apparently it is different. It seems to be 1 hr to fight and 6 to heal OR 6 hrs to fight and 12 to heal. I haven't seen or heard of any other times. Luckily I got the 1 - 6 hrs. But it costs me 5000 coins to battle. On my other device it's the same times but only 2500 to battle. That device is a way lower level with a lot less coins available. I wonder if the amount you pay is random or it goes by your level and income (from habs).

Executive Chef
    Ok then, now we have 6 and 6. So three different times so far.

Rhino Keeper
    I was about to battle a Lightning dragon with my Night dragon. After I click on the 5000 coin button, the screen change to the battle scene but there is no bash or magic button. Since there is no way to exit the battle, I force close my DS app. When I reopen it again, my battle arena shows 59 minutes timer which seems like I'm done with the battle but I wasn't able to really battle because of the glitch.

Farm Supplier
    Lv.10 Leopard defeated lv.10 Super
    Lv.10 Seabreeze lost to lv.12 Boo
    Lv.10 Snowman lost to lv.12 Boo
    Lv.10 Crusader defeated lv.12 Boo, 2 bash
    Lv.10 Crusader defeated lv.12 Quetzal, 1 bash
    Lv.10 Zombie defeated lv.10 Easter, 1 magic, 1 bash
    Lv.10 Infinity lost to lv.11 Naga
    Lv.10 Dream defeated lv.11 Naga