Page 42 of 369 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ronjace007 View Post
    J

I don't have a gold yet.. Hehehe meaning being stuck for a while until I have it and set it as epic... Wheeeeewwww...
    Thanks picklylily
    Hmm. I think a Daimond or a Diamond hybrid. My Infinity is really strong btw.
    How about other Super Rare dragons? Or Pink or Purple maybe? I'm just guessing here :3

Rhino Keeper
    Here are my other wins so far:

Cupid v Goblin
    Love v Quetzal
    Infinity v Scorpion
    Infinity 9 v Elf 13
    Eagle 8 v Zombie 11
    Topaz v Life
    Infinity v Anubis 14

The ones on the left are mine, the positions they take during battles. :3

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by picklylily View Post
    Hmm. I think a Daimond or a Diamond hybrid. My Infinity is really strong btw.
    How about other Super Rare dragons? Or Pink or Purple maybe? I'm just guessing here :3
    Thanks.. I only have few dragons on epic mode... Will need to work on evolving and breeding though.. Thanks really for the suggestions.. Will look for rare ones.. Wow... This is hard.. Hehehe

How long before its available to everyone? I'm on iOS and don't have it but would love to have it since it gives some excitement to the game. Plus I kinda want that new dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    How long before its available to everyone? I'm on iOS and don't have it but would love to have it since it gives some excitement to the game. Plus I kinda want that new dragon
    Says that you need to be on level 30+... Try uninstalling and reinstalling your DS... Have done that just to get it back...

Rhino Keeper
    I have the arena but the goals disappeared. O.o
    And the cost to battle changed from 4000 to 4500

Says that you need to be on level 30+... Try uninstalling and reinstalling your DS... Have done that just to get it back...
    I'm lvl 94 and I've already tried a few times. Oh well..guess ill just have to wait forever

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    I'm lvl 94 and I've already tried a few times. Oh well..guess ill just have to wait forever
    Wow.... Hands up to you for level 94... Well they say patience is a Virtue...

Executive Chef
    It's a beta test and most people don't have it yet. (You are one of the lucky ones)

Rhino Keeper
    Will sleep now.. Still have work later.. Spent my two rest days to play this... Lol... Stay safe guys.. Keep me posted!