Page 317 of 369 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327367 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Host(ess)

Angry A Great Escape

I am having issues with Team Lava transferring my games to my new phone. It is going to be 10 days on Monday that I sent them a request to do this. They keep saying I am not spelling my storm I.D. right. I have been playing for over 3 years so I should know what my I. D is. I had to send in my old phone with in 10 days or be charged for it.

Host(ess)
    What do you mean defeated Bedrock with Tusker and Landworm? Is this what you used to get it with?

Executive Chef
    Any advice how to beat Caesar Lv 14, as we all knows that battles strategy to getting Gladiator has been changed/Hard,..I already tried many Forest & Fire dragons...so need some recommendation.Thank you to all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Any advice how to beat Caesar Lv 14, as we all knows that battles strategy to getting Gladiator has been changed/Hard,..I already tried many Forest & Fire dragons...so need some recommendation.Thank you to all.
    Caesar is white/yellow/green.
    So I guess Black and red not advisable.
    I would try a Pink like Virtue, Kisune, Naga.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by suesfarmm View Post
    I am having issues with Team Lava transferring my games to my new phone. It is going to be 10 days on Monday that I sent them a request to do this. They keep saying I am not spelling my storm I.D. right. I have been playing for over 3 years so I should know what my I. D is. I had to send in my old phone with in 10 days or be charged for it.
    I downloaded the World War Games and played a few rounds, level 4 or so. After that I was able to transfer to my new Device.
    There is a feature that allows us to do so which opens up after a few rounds. In doing so all the Team Lava games get transferred to the New Device as well.

Executive Chef
    Thank you Sumercarefree,as usual your all advice helpful tho...finally I beat Caesar Lv 11 with Fire Lv 2, attacks was M+MM, should use MB...but anyway I won the battle.Now facing Luck dragons lost MistMoth already..Any suggestion.Thank you.

Executive Chef
    MistMoth & Super both are epic Lost battle against Luck Lv 13....seems Luck is a good fighter..Any advice Thanks.

Executive Chef
    wow!! my Level 2 Forest beat Luck Lv 13, attacks M++M,what a great victory I love it...first Magic attack almost ****ed Luck...Thank you all.

Executive Chef
    beat alpine with boo one bash

Executive Chef
    Maybe it helps:

My lvl10 Aether defeated two ice dragon (one Yeti, and a Blizzard), both first try. Maybe it is not just luck, but may match color.