Page 269 of 369 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270271272273279319 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3690

Thread: Feature Overview: Dragon Battles

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by doublescream View Post
    Try something black; I beat it with epic Lotus, just one magic hit.
    Bats now in the line for the healing springs. Finally defeated it with an epic tusker - 2 magics
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

The Honorable Panda
    Yeah! Finally knocked out that Parakeet with the Origami!!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Caesar was quite difficult for me, it beat my Fruitful, Elf, Crusader and some other dragons that I tried after they were suggested here. In the end I just looked at the table in the second post of this topic, and saw that neither pink or yellow were named as being weak against yellow, green or white, so I decided to use Lightning, and that worked!

New Resident

Helios

Quote Originally Posted by lmac10 View Post
    Having a lot of trouble with Helios at the moment I have tried a few of the suggested winners but none have worked, anyone have any ideas?
    I finally beat Helios after a couple of weeks. Try level 9 Moon

Farm Supplier
    Lotus 14 is very difficult for me I tried every possible dragon! It beats all my dragons for two days.. What should I try? Why it's so difficult? I am using the list, and match colors but nothing helps. I just don't know what to do. (( it is no fun anymore, I don't want to play this arena

any advice on beating a level 12 pegasus? failed with athletic lv 10, crusader lv 9 and super level 7 so far

Farm Supplier
    I got my leviathan last week, just finished healing the backlog yesterday....never going back in that arena unless there are some handsome rewards!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Miasma5 View Post
    Lotus 14 is very difficult for me I tried every possible dragon! It beats all my dragons for two days.. What should I try? Why it's so difficult? I am using the list, and match colors but nothing helps. I just don't know what to do. (( it is no fun anymore, I don't want to play this arena
    It is cheaper to use 6 gold sometimes rather than damage so many dragons. I still have 40 dragons rotting in the Dungeon with broken wings.
    Try Tusker or Laserlight or similar color

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by whosoliver View Post
    any advice on beating a level 12 pegasus? failed with athletic lv 10, crusader lv 9 and super level 7 so far
    Mirage MMM pl try

Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Honeybee n Life has beaten it before.
    all lose.....