Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Leviathan dragon!- Removed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by carlsbad69 View Post
    on the plus side, not all iOS users can craft it without spending gold either for the simple reason that the stones required to craft it are tied to wins in the battle arena which is only in beta testing and currently having a few issues on initial release today.
    that is not a plus side, ios users shouldn't have to be punished like us.... it feels horrible. maybe when the maintenance is finished every ios user will finally get the battle arena...still sucks though lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    It gets around to my Meaning its all the same. Craft, breed, hatch, etc. 2 days is ridiculous. Pretty soon we will see dragons with 62 breed hours! I really should stop jinxing myself.
    We will all blame you if we get 62 hours lol

Fashion Designer
    It shouldn't even be an option to craft unless we can all get the stones needed! How rude!

Here's a new dragon in your album... That you have no way to obtain. Have a nice day!!

Oh give me break . Play on android for awhile and see if u still complain back on ios

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyrachel06 View Post
    Oh give me break . Play on android for awhile and see if u still complain back on ios
    Yes, but its all android. Here on IOS, its pick and choose.

Farm Supplier
    Im in the beta testing group... I have 2 stones right now can battle every 6 hrs.....

Fashion Designer
    I got both too but if they can't be bred then how do we get them I am not spending 1900 gold on either of them. Too much gold.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelz22 View Post
    Im in the beta testing group... I have 2 stones right now can battle every 6 hrs.....
    You can battle every hour. It just takes 6 hrs to heal your dragon. At some point there will be a line to the healing springs.

Banned
    Man...I wish I could get the healing springs as a decoration. It looks so cool !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jewelz22 View Post
    Mine is the same

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast