Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Leviathan dragon!- Removed

Rhino Keeper
    so is this another ios only dragon? cuz i am android and i have it in my market as fire/water but can i breed this or is this just another way to scam the newbie players into thinking they can breed it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by emergRN View Post
    so is this another ios only dragon? cuz i am android and i have it in my market as fire/water but can i breed this or is this just another way to scam the newbie players into thinking they can breed it?
    It's a craftable dragon (that makes two released the same day) so iOS only. Sorry you can't get it without spending gold

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by carlsbad69 View Post
    It's a craftable dragon (that makes two released the same day) so iOS only. Sorry you can't get it without spending gold
    ok thanks hun

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by emergRN View Post
    on the plus side, not all iOS users can craft it without spending gold either for the simple reason that the stones required to craft it are tied to wins in the battle arena which is only in beta testing and currently having a few issues on initial release today.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    I am seeing this in the market too... Hmmm I personally think it is pretty ugly.. >.<
    I agree too
    It reminds of a mythical creature forgot what they were called

Banned
    2 days to craft. I dread this will be the start of dragons that takes more than even 44 hours to breed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    2 days to craft. I dread this will be the start of dragons that takes more than even 44 hours to breed.
    Craft isn't the same as hatching... hatching should be less... or more lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    Craft isn't the same as hatching... hatching should be less... or more lol
    It gets around to my Meaning its all the same. Craft, breed, hatch, etc. 2 days is ridiculous. Pretty soon we will see dragons with 62 breed hours! I really should stop jinxing myself.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by athena238 View Post
    What just happened, i had the quest in my book, arena was in the sky and now you took it away. What is that!!!
    Apparently it is under maintenance because of some glitches, it should be back on as soon as they fix the problems.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm looking forward more to quests than battle

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast