Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Leviathan dragon!- Removed

Banned
    I think it's just craftable but will take long since it needs 99 of something that's supposed to come from colussoum dragons
    Whatever that means

Executive Chef
    Cool. Means 99 battles!

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretTarth View Post
    Okay, so I found this in my spell shop but how do I get the 99 stones needed for it?
    by winning battles in the battle arena...if You don't have a battle arena and thus not in the beta test group, you have to buy the stones needed to craft the dragon.

Let's see, 99 stones at 15 gold = 1485 gold needed to spend to craft this dragon...I guess I'm just going to wait who knows how long for battle arena to be available to everyone (or all iOS anyway). Note: a lot of people are still waiting for the Dragon Quests too.

Banned
    I have five gold that says someone will be silly enough to buy the swirly pearls needed for this thing. Just to say they have it on their island. Dweebs.

Rhino Keeper
    I think it's kinda REDICULOUS to release a new dragon for everyone that requires materials from a feature that's only released to a hand full of people. I don't have that battle arena thingy, so I have to sit and wait for the beta testing thing to come my way so I can craft this dragon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by s_lynne View Post
    I think it's kinda REDICULOUS to release a new dragon for everyone that requires materials from a feature that's only released to a hand full of people. I don't have that battle arena thingy, so I have to sit and wait for the beta testing thing to come my way so I can craft this dragon.
    Yeah it doesn't make sense why I have the option to craft and no battle arena... like I'm going to buy 99 of those things O_o

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I have five gold that says someone will be silly enough to buy the swirly pearls needed for this thing. Just to say they have it on their island. Dweebs.
    though they can save 85 gold and just buy it from the market for 1400 gold.

Banned
    You can buy 99 of the thing for 1485 gold or you can buy the dragon for 1400 from market
    I choose none

Rhino Keeper
    What just happened, i had the quest in my book, arena was in the sky and now you took it away. What is that!!!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast