Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Leviathan dragon!- Removed

Quote Originally Posted by teogionia View Post
    I wonder if i wont craft extra Leviathen dragon does it mean that I am throwing away 99 pearls? I was hoping that we could craft something else with pearls in the future
    Based on what moderators have posted on the Gladiator thread, this is your last opportunity to make use of Leviathan pearls. I think you can fairly assume they can only be used for this purpose. TL is awarding Leviathan pearls alongside morningstars for a limited time. That alone should warn you that the pearls have no other/future value.
    I suggest you craft the extra Leviathan now and trade it out for large gems if you don't want the dragon.

I started seeing a pop-up timer for Leviathan yesterday. It is scheduled to retire tomorrow, Tuesday Sep. 10 at 10am Pacific.
    I think we should expect to stop earning pearls when that happens, and look for the dragon's crafting formula to disappear from the spell shop. But you never know - TL may allow us some extra time to craft the dragon, just in case there's a long job tying up the shop, or a crafted dragon waiting for an available nest.
    If it's any indication, Samurai retired from the market on Thu. Sep 5, but the Samurai quests and crafting formula are still active. Reportedly, TL decided to leave the crafting formula in the shop for a while, but may remove the quests soon. Will we see some similar accommodation for Leviathan?
    I reached 99 pearls again last night, with 97 morningstars. This morning, not wanting to wait an extra day and a half to craft my first Gladiator, I chose to set that 7th Leviathan aside. But I hope I get a chance to squeeze it through later. No, you can't have too many Leviathans.

Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Ugh, apparently the egg will not go to storage! My nests are full and the crafting is finished, but the only option I get is to clear one of the nests and place the dragon there to hatch.
    Only Dragons which you receive as a reward (Tournaments/Album) will be placed in Storage. Other Dragons will wait in the Spell Shop or Breeding Den.

Host(ess)
    Is there a timer somewhere? I need one more pearl.

Farm Supplier
    Does TL plan to do anything with the pearls now that The arena is not giving them. I completed the tournament and did my first regular battle, only star received. I have 76 pearls so obviously not enough to craft another. Any news?

Quote Originally Posted by jbrad59 View Post
    Does TL plan to do anything with the pearls now that The arena is not giving them. I completed the tournament and did my first regular battle, only star received. I have 76 pearls so obviously not enough to craft another. Any news?
    Don't expect any. When they introduced Gladiator, they made a phase-out allowance, awarding Leviathan pearls alongside the Morningstar so that players who had not yet crafted a Leviathan would have a chance to do so. They continued this allowance for a couple weeks, awarding the pearls long after Leviathan left the market. Players even began to complain that they didn't want to keep getting the pearls. Although I emptied my pearl cache to craft what I thought was my last Leviathan on the day they took it off the market, I still managed to earn another 101 pearls after that. I think they've done all they could for players with this one. Looks like the last pearl was set to drop in Round 29 of the Ninja tournament. Our leftovers will just join the defunct Valentine Cards, Hearts and Golden Eggs in storage. They are junk now.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks sand. I have a Leviathan already so no worries on getting the dragon. I just didn't want to see them in my storage.

Host(ess)
    I started playing a couple months ago i have 70 pearls how long do you think TL will leave the Dragon in spell shop I need 435 gold to finish to craft it I don't get paid again till oct. 4 so I will buy gold again then.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoleariel1 View Post
    I started playing a couple months ago i have 70 pearls how long do you think TL will leave the Dragon in spell shop I need 435 gold to finish to craft it I don't get paid again till oct. 4 so I will buy gold again then.
    435 gold on this? Not worth it! How come you don't have this dragon anyway? It was out or a long time

Host(ess)
    I've only been playing 2 months.dont worry about it already been told it will seat for a while tl hopeing people pay gold to finish pearls out to craft.and if you must know im lvl 50 now and still no diamond even bought diamond temple i get all common dragons from breeding mostly island firestorm life I buy everythang else going to get atlantis and diamond next payday too breeding sucks

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314