Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Leviathan dragon!- Removed

Rhino Keeper
    Came back to add that I don't have this goal so can't see the limited time. Samurai has limited time though. So please how many days do I have left with this goal??

Banned
    I have two on one account and one on my main account. Won't care when this Super ugly thing leaves.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyh30 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    sunkalito- If you nests are full and you craft it, the egg will go into your storage.
    Doesn't the egg just stay in crafting building until your nest is open?
    Ugh, apparently the egg will not go to storage! My nests are full and the crafting is finished, but the only option I get is to clear one of the nests and place the dragon there to hatch.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Ugh, apparently the egg will not go to storage! My nests are full and the crafting is finished, but the only option I get is to clear one of the nests and place the dragon there to hatch.
    Yes that is true it happened to me too but how come kooky can put it in storage and we can't?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon1fighter View Post
    Yes that is true it happened to me too but how come kooky can put it in storage and we can't?
    No idea i might e-mail the, about this. I want to keep that leviathan for an eventuality, but I don't want him plugging up my crafting building....

Banned
    I want to get a leviathan dragon!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Oh, I thought mine had gone into storage a while ago when my nest was full. I will check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Is the Leviathan Dragon recipe still appear when it is removed from the market?

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if i wont craft extra Leviathen dragon does it mean that I am throwing away 99 pearls? I was hoping that we could craft something else with pearls in the future

Quote Originally Posted by kalika8998 View Post
    Is the Leviathan Dragon recipe still appear when it is removed from the market?
    Can someone confirm when Leviathan will be retired? Maybe someone who hasn't crafted it yet can post here how much time is left on the goal. (Those of us who have already crafted it won't have the goal, so we can't tell.)
    I'm guessing it may be Monday, about 10 hours after the Kaleido tournament ends.
    I haven't seen a pop-up timer like we did with Samurai. Once Leviathan is retired, it will be gone from both the market and the Spell Shop so, no, you won't be able to craft it after that.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast