Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many dragons have you still to breed to epic ?

Rhino Keeper
    I have many

Rhino Keeper
    Go for the light dawn first and then go for the purple dawn goal. Buy as many light and purple habitats, have only 1 red and 2-3 yellow habitats. Rest are green and blue.

Rhino Keeper
    I dont have many light habits so

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dior0 View Post
    I dont have many light habits so
    Go for more habitats and dragons first, build more light habitats for your 2 dream dragons and other light dragons. If you dont build earning capacity you will get problems later on when you have mythic or cosmic etc those habitats are 6 million coins. The TL trend is to continue with these expensive habitats

I only have one epic dragon...my honeybee and I did that as a goal. It's really hard to make enough food to get them to epic. I got an enchanted farm thinking it would produce mass amounts of food (even if the price was higher) but no....you still only get a max of 800 pieces of food per planting...and that's for 75K coins....*eye roll*

Executive Chef
    I have quite a few. I am working on epicing habitats. Once all three are epic, I move on. I try to keep my food supply around 500,000 so feeding isn't much of a problem. Making time in the evolution temple is. The line around my temple is spiraling.

Rhino Keeper
    Just 2, a diamond and a trickster. I had a long evolution den backup for a while but I've caught up on it now. I don't evolve my duplicates (no reason to on Android), and since I've been trying (and failing) for black and pink hybrids I very rarely get something I don't already have.

Rhino Keeper
    I have my blacks, pinks and mythic to get to epic and also half of my lights for the goal.
    All my basic and diamond and its 2 hybrids are at epic

Executive Chef
    Many to evolve, very little food.

Rhino Keeper
    I need to epic most of my dragons, yep a lot of em eat way to much consider the return they give but some like coral, clown, to name but a few are just too weird looking at epic! lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast