Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: QUARTZ DRAGON: May 2, 2013

Host(ess)
    There has been waayyy too many new dragons coming out lately, and it's ruining the fun of the game! It's driving me crazy how many of the new dragons I haven't been able to get! And this weeks dragons I can't (or won't) get because I refuse to spend even more money on this game just to get a "special dragon that gives gold"! Not to mention I can't get the quartz dragon cause I only have 2 small quartz, and how hard it is to get pink/pink hybrid dragons! Oh and I almost forget about the craziness about the Quetzal dragon going LE as well. So if this kind of madness doesn't stop soon I will be quieting dragon story for good 😡! One more thing this week's update is iOS only, so android, and kindle are left in the dark again, I kinda know how they fell because before I upgraded to a iPhone in January my account was on android.

Quote Originally Posted by carlsbad69 View Post
    Will it be possible to craft a large quarts by combining a large pearl and large ruby?
    they wouldn't make our lives that easy but we can dream

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by allisen13 View Post
    they wouldn't make our lives that easy but we can dream
    I think it's a valid question at least.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by carlsbad69 View Post
    I think it's a valid question at least.
    Im glad you asked it, maybe we will get a break. Was wondering how quartz would work with no super rare pinks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angellahg View Post
    Im glad you asked it, maybe we will get a break. Was wondering how quartz would work with no super rare pinks.
    Lightning is super rare, I don't know if Lightning is breedable but I saw there's an island has 2 of it. Can anyone give us an answer?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Lightning is super rare, I don't know if Lightning is breedable but I saw there's an island has 2 of it. Can anyone give us an answer?

Two?! Seriously? Did you ask how they managed that feat? That was the first and only pink I was able to get to epic with ease. Second to justice, its also my favorite. Mask doesn't and won't count until it stops hiding from me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Lightning is an album reward, otherwise you can buy it for 2000 gold

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Lightning is an album reward, otherwise you can buy it for 2000 gold
    Maybe that answer my???? all this time lolx. But I find it hard to believe some one would paid 2000 gold for that dragon. Unless he/she accidentally bought it.

Rhino Keeper
    Just try for unicorn dragon, try for 3 weeks. You will either get unicorn or have enough quartzs to craft

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Two?! Seriously? Did you ask how they managed that feat? That was the first and only pink I was able to get to epic with ease. Second to justice, its also my favorite. Mask doesn't and won't count until it stops hiding from me.
    Hey! you know what I put Gold/Illuion in the Den & I got 9hrs last night, I thought I getting a Bat but it turn out to be a Goblin strange huh?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast