Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: QUARTZ DRAGON: May 2, 2013

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    That combo will work.

Diamond and Emerald/Forest will work as well.

Since you want the Dawntree, then your fails are only 30 seconds long. Just keep doing it until you get one.
    Really, 15 times. WOW. Try many more times. Sit down, watch tv and breed away. While in the car going some place (not driving of course) and breed away. In line at the grocery store, doctors office, breed away.

Executive Chef
    Yippee! 1 week with no update for Android, I can try for infinity!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Pearl is the easiest, traded dawn trees give large pearls.... Just need 2 of them.
    Genius!

Executive Chef
    The design same as Virtue dragon -_-

The Honorable Panda
    Guys let keep on topic on the new dragon. For discussions on the other dragons please post on those current threads.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I have 3 small quartz (and 0 onyx for the eventual onyx dragon). There are no super rare pink dragons with the exception of Lightning and Unicorn. Lightning is an album goal and can't be bred so I wouldn't want to trade that in. Unicorn may not give a large Quartz since the diamond hybrids seem to give Nether dusts when you trade them in.

So that means you have to breed a WHOLE lot of pink hybrid dragons. I had a couple extra Tiny dragons when trying for Chocolate but that's it. With the way pink (and black) dragons split, you'll be breeding hybrids forever to get enough small quartz to craft a large quartz.

This dragon will take forever to get unless you buy the large quartz with gold. You seeing a trend here?

Banned
    Will it be possible to craft a large quarts by combining a large pearl and large ruby?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carlsbad69 View Post
    I have 3 small quartz (and 0 onyx for the eventual onyx dragon). There are no super rare pink dragons with the exception of Lightning and Unicorn. Lightning is an album goal and can't be bred so I wouldn't want to trade that in. Unicorn may not give a large Quartz since the diamond hybrids seem to give Nether dusts when you trade them in.

So that means you have to breed a WHOLE lot of pink hybrid dragons. I had a couple extra Tiny dragons when trying for Chocolate but that's it. With the way pink (and black) dragons split, you'll be breeding hybrids forever to get enough small quartz to craft a large quartz.

This dragon will take forever to get unless you buy the large quartz with gold. You seeing a trend here?
    Need patience..... I don't mind

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Need patience..... I don't mind
    That's an understatement.

Banned
    of course you can try just breeding pure virtues to trade in, but a 33 hr evolution time makes that less than appealing.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast