Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: QUARTZ DRAGON: May 2, 2013

Fashion Designer
    I have 4 too. But I have a flower on one nest and a Virtue cooking so that makes 6. This is gonna take forever.

Awesome design as with the leviathan,,,alas still not an attainable goal for Android users,,unless of course we want to shell out 1500 gold,totally disappointed! It would be of much benefit for TeamLava to get our Android issues fixed up before it takes over from the Ios platform. I work in the industry and there are a lot more people on Androids now than Ios so they really should jump on this while they can before the Ios systems take second place to the Android!

Fashion Designer
    Can we now breed the dragon it says I. The market the is is a pink and gem so does that mean we can breed it now. I'm an Android user.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    Can we now breed the dragon it says I. The market the is is a pink and gem so does that mean we can breed it now. I'm an Android user.
    Yes you can breed all the gemstone dragons now.

Quartz can definitely be bred I'm an android user and got mine with Virtue x Gemstone. That same pairing got me Pearl and Ruby as well.

Fashion Designer
    Great thanks all

Farm Supplier
    Gemstone x Kitsune seems to work as well. Got a view Rubys (which I already had) and Pearl so far, still working on Quartz.

Can finally craft a quartz dragon. Trying for pixie dragon has netted me 4 lacewings. Can trade a couple for large gems. So happy

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314