Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: QUARTZ DRAGON: May 2, 2013

Farm Supplier
    This TL game was my favorite. No more. Got just too much stress in my life, don't look more playing a stupid game.

Fashion Designer
    I have 5 pink gems. I'll never get this. Had they released a few super rare pinks.... then maybe.
    Ah well.

Rhino Keeper
    I knew they would do this.I went for virtues when breeding unicorn before pink started to split. The quartz dragon is in creating now. My other account not so lucky, I don't think I will ever get one unless they change the double breeding costs. I will not send them money again till they fix this and this one would be cheaper to buy than breed!

hmmm crazy but ... I got the quest "Lazy Lizard" on Android .... hmmm I can't craft or do something similar ... so is it to breed or not?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_b_dragon View Post
    hmmm crazy but ... I got the quest "Lazy Lizard" on Android .... hmmm I can't craft or do something similar ... so is it to breed or not?
    I would like to know the answer too. Perhaps the moderators can help us

Executive Chef
    It's not breed-able but androids can buy it in the market to finish the goal ... As usual

Rhino Keeper
    24 hours to craft, 22 hours to hatch

Quote Originally Posted by dj_b_dragon View Post
    Android can only buy the Quartz Dragon from the Market in order to complete this quest.

Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    It's not breed-able but androids can buy it in the market to finish the goal ... As usual
    haha lol I never wanna do that

maybe if the time will helps me to collect enough gold from the neigbors. but for nearly 2000gold I could wait to getenough for a still missing Diamond *giggles*