Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure dragon-(IOS)

Executive Chef
    Shouldn't everyone who bought one and has it out of the nest have at least 2 golds by now? I'd keep track of my gold count and see if and when the dragon starts giving gold, the gold is retroactive, cause if its not...

Rhino Keeper
    Mines level 9 and I've only gotten 1g in almost 24hrs. I'm not gonna feed him to 10 if he's glitchy right now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topherocious View Post
    Mines level 9 and I've only gotten 1g in almost 24hrs. I'm not gonna feed him to 10 if he's glitchy right now.
    I've received no gold. *grumpy*

Farm Supplier
    I'm waiting the moment Bling give me gold, he's level 7 for while now. I don't receive any gold from him from the start... Please TL explain how this gold giving machine work?

Fashion Designer
    Mine came out of the nest last night. Not one gold bar. Someone needs to tell us what the problem is already. It didn't take 24 hours to take my 800 gold. It doesn't need to take this long to start giving back either.

Rhino Keeper
    TL should at least pop in and explain what might/could be happening.

Please?

Fashion Designer
    Yes wouldn't that be so nice.

Fashion Designer
    Do remember that even if you are at level 7-9 & in the 4 gold/day bracket, that you would get one gold every 6 hours, so if you're mostly evolving the dragon you probably will see little to no gold, just like we don't earn coins while a dragon evolves.

Mine is finally up to level 10 & I look forward to gaining gold back, even if it is a little slow.

don't understand what's the point of buying this for earning gold, unless you already had 800 gold sitting around. i mean even at epic, it takes 160 days to just break even... but if you really wanted the dragon, then yes, i guess it would probably be worth it since in 6 months' time you would've got it for free! of course, minus the 6 mil coins you spent on the habitat... seems like a lose-lose situation to me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by figuresk8er88 View Post
    don't understand what's the point of buying this for earning gold, unless you already had 800 gold sitting around. i mean even at epic, it takes 160 days to just break even... but if you really wanted the dragon, then yes, i guess it would probably be worth it since in 6 months' time you would've got it for free! of course, minus the 6 mil coins you spent on the habitat... seems like a lose-lose situation to me
    I have 25 mill coins sitting around after buying the habitat, the dragon is cute and it will eventually pay for itself, after that it will still earn gold (I will be very happy with buying it when there is actually gold in the habitat)